Baby girls names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow weeee!!

i'm getting lots and lots of inspiration keep them coming please
thanks all for your input.
so far i like christal kelcey kami cherise from your suggestions, also i like shaney savannagh candy sherridon and (chanice) which is made up from janice and chanel me and my daughter. as you can see my short list is getting rather long.

think i'm sticking with oneil for a boy after neil my partner.

My daughter is called Millie-rose, and my son is called Jesse-jay. When expecting my son i absolutely loved the name Jenson-blue for a boy.
Favourite names for a girl are:

Missy
Kitty
Willow
Misty
Peggy
Dolly

Not everyones taste im sure, but i loved all of these names. My partner refused point blank to call her any of the above names, so we settled on Millie-rose.

Mmmmm!

i quite like missy, i also like liked mitsy i already suggested that to neil he too refused pont blank said it sounded like a cats name. i've just said what about missy he said not bad, but at the end of the day i think i will decide ah!

chanails said:
Mmmmm!

i quite like missy, i also like liked mitsy i already suggested that to neil he too refused pont blank said it sounded like a cats name. i've just said what about missy he said not bad, but at the end of the day i think i will decide ah!

What about Misty? Nearly the same as mitsy!

pinkshell_nails said:
My daughter is called Millie-rose, and my son is called Jesse-jay. When expecting my son i absolutely loved the name Jenson-blue for a boy.
Favourite names for a girl are:

Missy
Kitty
Willow
Misty
Peggy
Dolly

Not everyones taste im sure, but i loved all of these names. My partner refused point blank to call her any of the above names, so we settled on Millie-rose.

Oh my god, this is soooo wierd. Just before I logged on I was saying to my hubby that I love the name Jenson if we have a boy and he said no cos everyone will think it's after Jenson Button the racing driver. He wont have any name that any celebs have (even though he called our dog Axl after Axl Rose!) Now I have just seen your reply......freaky!

think my new fave is missy then middle name chanice

missy chanice hilton

but thats now in about 30 seconds i could have changed my mind i'm a nightmare it takes me an hour to say white or brown when ordering a sandwich. don't know how i ever decided on chanel for my daughter. although i think its true what they say you don't 100 % know till you have seen them.

chanails said:
think my new fave is missy then middle name chanice

missy chanice hilton

but thats now in about 30 seconds i could have changed my mind i'm a nightmare it takes me an hour to say white or brown when ordering a sandwich. don't know how i ever decided on chanel for my daughter. although i think its true what they say you don't 100 % know till you have seen them.

How about Paris Hilton!
he, he :lol:

i did actually like paris at one point, but then put it with hilton and i go off it, makes it look like i'm a fan and i'm not,

My daughter is called Ava Lucia.

Other girls names I like are:

Robyn
Olivia
Millie
Petah
Ruby
Anastasia

my friend has a girl called shenice x

Hi

My daughter is called Camryn.

We thought she was going to be a boy and had already choosen Cameron; couldn't think of any girls names when she was born so stuck with the same name. It suits her.

Other girls names i like are:

Darcy
Morgan
Tyler
Charlie
Devon (only cus i live here! he he)

I like unusual names too.. Chanel is awesome!

*Carmen Felicity
*Mercedes
*Jordan (yes, for a girl)
*Stacia (pernounced Staysha)
*Portia
*Shardae

There's somany nice girlsnames out there!

I'm liking the name Soraya (rhymes with Mariah, as in Carey!) at the moment. My sister's eldest daughter is called Tamara, never did like this name before she was born but I really love it now! An old friend has a little daughter called Topaz which I think sounds cool.

I was chatting with my partner about this post and he said that if we ever have a boy hes in charge cos I'm naming a girl 'KAMI'
I said fine, what were you thinking?
To my astonishment he reeled off... Krispin, Farqar, Quentin, or Tarquin!

What the hell? I nearly fell off my chair!! I think I need to get a new bloke!! :eek:

Just thought of another,Nova.

I once met a girtl with this name and it really suited her.

I have a little boy and he is charlie. but i liked for a girl
Lilly
Lyla
Emmie

chanails said:
hi everyone,

can you give me some ideas? whats your fave girl name at the mo, my baby due 21st july i know i'm a while off yet but just can not seem to come up with girls name. i have boys names, which are evan, oneil, or troy.
i like unusual names my daughter is called chanel,

thankyou
Grace
Naomi
Pheobe
Leah
April
Charlotte
Penelope
Poppy
Prudence

becki x said:

Sorry, but just had my conservatory built by Nova...... windows.

becki x said:

Flossy said:
Sorry, but just had my conservatory built by Nova...... windows.

makes me think of Vauxhall's :lol:

Latest posts

Back