Baby girls names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i had a girl i would have called her chloe ive got a little boy called ryan

My daughter is called Freya and that was my favourite all through pregnancy.

I also like the name Abrianna

Max

What a great selection of names, Nail Tech's are so cosmopolitan. I think Teddie is a cool for a girl.

becki x said:
Just thought of another,Nova.

I once met a girtl with this name and it really suited her.

Hubby's aunt is called Nova - an another old name making an appearance

my daughter is called Zaria |(a rose in arabic) and her middle name is Marysia (was my sisters name..she was murdered in paris 4 yrs ago), Marysia is Mary in polish, that was my mothers name (pronounced mareesha)

my boys are - Devran (turkish/kurdish) means better times/life (when u cross over)

and Jaiden (hebrew, heard by god) middle name Seran (kurdish..imagine top of a mountain, snowy peak...)

keep them coming...I am finished though after 3 c sections, but still like the naming bit..

Maximum Nails said:
My daughter is called Freya and that was my favourite all through pregnancy.

I also like the name Abrianna

Max

Freya is such a beautiful name.
My daughter is called Annabelle, but the other choice was Madelaine.
My youngest (boy) is Hughie, but if he had been a girl he'd have been
called Leila.

hi my baby is called cailey other names i liked are bailey, infinity ,antonia,layla, i will let you know if i think of any more

HI

HOW ABOUT HOLY THAT IS A REALLY NICE NAME. OR MY FRIENDS NEICE IS CALLED YASMIN, I THINK THAT IS A PRETTY NAME.

TINKERBELL:lol:

:) My sister has just had a little girl called Burnleigh Grace different but really like it, she also has a daughter called Alanda which you don't here :) My girls are called Leah Matisse & Arianne Anais :)

i called my daughter lauren, and my son lewis. but i do like the name sian

I like

Freya
Elizabeth
Clunie
Isla
Emmah
Sophie

I like the unusual names too but it was such a nightmare when I was young that I couldn't even get a name plate for my bedroom door. I can now of course but I don't think it's appropriate.:)

I always think about that when you hear what someone's called their new baby!

Or what does it sound like shouting their name "? are you coming in for your tea?" :rolleyes:

ok its 3 weeks today to my baby arrival, its def oneil for a boy, after reading all your posts, i'm liking kami and teddie oh i still like missy for a girl its def gonna be chanise for middle name, so out of the 3 above what do peeps think, sometimes you can say a name too much and lose sight of how it really sounds, if u know what i mean, which do u think sounds best.

jan xx

I have two daughters, Summer Louise and Jessica Ruby. My youngest has a friend called Tahnia(ta-ny-a) which i really like.:biggrin:

Mine for my dd were

Freya (she didn't look like a Freya)
Mia (Husbands ex so not allowed)
Gabriella/Gabby (My friend got ther first)
Bo (didn't think of it until afeter we had named her)

Freya is looking good though, lots of geeks are liking it.

Congrats, Two Of My Fave Are, Riley And Emma.. Girls Are The Best!!

Ooo i love thinking of names, but its so hard to choose for definite!...

boys:-

Cameron
Ellis
Evan (my fav!)
Taylor

Girls:-

Eva
Isla (my fav!)
Maya
Ruby

missy is lovely not long now!!!

Heres a link to all girls names (allowed in Denmark, yes weird I know, in Denmark you are not allowed to call a child Jordan fx. because its the name of a country and of a toothbrush??)

Just for inspiration...

Hi
I have a neice named Tegan Paige , and a god daughter named KIA, another neice named Shallina ,

my daughter is Stacey which was most unusual 26 years ago but not any more ,

Kind Regards
Gail x :Grope:

All the best My son is called Mitchell and my daughter is called Jodie.

Caroline

Latest posts

Back