Baby girls names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my girls are
bianca dominique shortened to bb
gabriella roma shortened to gabs / gabbie
when i was pregnant with bb i called my bump sydney but my husband didnt like the name for real
my nieces are called chiara pronouced keyara and mia isobella
i like juventia for a girl and giocomo pronounced jackamo for a boy
some of my friends girls are called
valentina
nadia
nikita
lydia
rosanna
elia
eliana
francesca
adriana
daniella
carmela
lucia
lucianna

Hiya

I have always loved the name Tabatha

Our new arrivals to the family are Poppy and Scarlet

Boys names i love..Cary/Tate/Land/Finn i could go on

Good Luck

Jenx

My hairdressers sister has just had a little girl and named her Neveah (pronounced nevaya) its heaven backwards which i thought was beautiful. How fitting.

My daughter's name is Ramona. She's the only one I personally know called that, so everyone knows her without using her surname.
I like city names like - Paris, Sienna, Roma and also the name Rio (as in 'Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand........by Duran Duran)
Oh yes ! A bit off the wall - but cute - is ......... Dixie but most really depend on the surname to go with it. (Yes, I know of someone called Vegas McCulloch !!!!!!!!! - hope they don't read this:eek:)
Choose wisely, as she's stuck with it for life.
Hope you keep well and have an easy delivery ! (on that note, I've heard that Raspberry leaf help speed up labour once it's started)

My little girl is called Érin and the other name I came up with is Soairsha,
Lotte is quite nice as well, and as I wrote this she finally fell asleep, pfew.
Good luck you have loads of choice

Astrid

My names Tian, pronounced Tea-ann , its chinese and means sky, sweet or goddess. Mum thought she made it up but when i started doing chinese at school i got told it wasnt. I also like Claudia or Skye for a girl

I love names after flowers. My 21month old daughter is called Primrose.

Hi Ya,
My name is ( was) different untill that bloody girls aloud paraded it round the world,
My names Nadine.
I wanted to call my daughter Paige till i misscarried a week before christmas, i would be due 12th July.Ialso like Charmed, Constance, Pia.

Good luck
Nadine xxx

:lol:I think Zoe is a very nice name:lol:

By the way this is a very old thread!

My son is called Archie. And I still love this name. Had I had a girl she would have been called Iona like the place in Scotland. My sister has now nicked that for a middle name as she is due in two weeks. For a girl she picked Jasmine Iona. But if she has a boy she is stuck for names. I also like Verity.

Good Luck.

I have a friend who has a Daisy and what is nice is when she signs her name she puts a little daisy for the dot above the i.Ive always liked that :)

my daughters name is Yasmine it took ages to decide her name even thought we planned it months before that was the name but when she was born ( 32 weeks) it shocked us and sent us thinking about all other names but we stuck with it the end she's now Yasmine Mae.

i also like :

Liberty
India
Angel

and if we have another baby and it's a boy it will have to be Jetson Jean. or Flynn:confused:

just been reading this old post seems like yesterday i wrote it, i now have a 3rd baby girl Dolcina Jane Hilton
time flies when having fun they are all getting christened on the 27th june

chanel lace
camellia chanice
dolcina jane
hope the vicar has his teeth in. he! he! love them all dearly, such hard work though.

Hi, Congratulations!
My fave names are

Ruby
Heidi
Harriett
Charlotte
Molly
Daisy
Macy
and of course mine Alexandra , but i like Alex and lexy for a girl as alexandra is quite a mouthful.I like quite traditional names
Let us know what you choose xx

My girls are called Layla and Macey,

I also like
Belle
Bella
Bobbi
Daisy
Anya
Lulah
Luna

Hi congratulations on your soon to be baby.
I love unusual names, my daughter is Tierra Chance my son is Lewis which at the time there were not many about but now 12 years on there are loads.
I really like the name Etienne and if I was allowed another I,d choose this.
Good luck wth your bub!x

Incase anyone is still looking for insparation I like
Tallulah-poppy
Rhianna-Rain
Lacey
Lucia (lu-sia)
Mercedes
My friend is calling her little one kimora,
xxxx

i love boys names for girls names i love billie for a little girl or a girlie name pheobe try baby name books good luck

i just had my baby girl 3 weeks ago :D my lil princess poppy!:)

Latest posts

Back