Baby overdue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was induced with my first as my waters broke but I wouldn't go into labour, things went very quickly all of a sudden!!!! hope all goes well for you xxx

awww hun, hope it happens soon for you, if not roll on friday xxxxxx

Have you tried going swimming? i found this triggered off my labour with my first child. It was a bit of a struggle to get in and out of the pool but boy it really did the trick, with my second i had acupuncture done as i was overdue and that evening i went into labour, i know of a few friends who have tried this and swear by it, you never know its relaxing if nothing else!! Good luck to you, look forward to hearing how you get on :hug:

I was induced with my son, and it was alright, once they broke my waters everything went very quickly.

Hope you don't have to wait till Friday though :hug: :hug:

Thanks 4 your sweet replies Its just Ive kept thinking today will be the day that my baby will come and now that it looks like thats not going 2 happen its making me feel so:sad: and I cant stop myself from crying:cry: I keep telling myself this time next wk we will have our baby at last.

Aww, really feel for you hunny. As you know I'm just days behind you, and I was told by everyone to expect to be early as baby is so big with me, so am amazed that my little one isn't here yet. I've had 2 false starts now with contractions, bags in car, me ready to go, and then it stops, so it is very frustrating! (and scary as the longer I go, the bigger she gets!)

Have you had a read of this....there may be a few more things for you to try before medical induction.

http://boards.babycentre.co.uk/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=bcUKPrepLabor&tid=450

Thanks 4 your sweet replies Its just Ive kept thinking today will be the day that my baby will come and now that it looks like thats not going 2 happen its making me feel so:sad: and I cant stop myself from crying:cry: I keep telling myself this time next wk we will have our baby at last.

You will and all the waiting will be so worth while. Hang in there and enjoy your rest at the moment cos it will all shatter soon.:hug:

I've not had a baby myself but I thought i'd send you a :hug: and I hope everything goes ok on friday xxxx

I really feel for you. Its so horrible being overdue, everyone ringing telling you to get a move on or saying things like I thought you would have had it by now. I really hope you dont have to wait till friday. You never know what can happen one hour from the next so I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Just wanted to say my first baby was induced and for me, it wasn't that bad. I started having quite big contractions quite quickly once they'd put me on a drip, instead of a build up gradually, but apart from that it wasn't awful. Hope all goes well for you hun! :hug: xx

Had my second baby completely naturally, not a lot to choose between!

Latest posts

Back