Baby overdue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss S O'Reilly

Reaction score
:cry: Ok I no my baby is only 2 days overdue but Im so fed up now I have tried everything 2 get this baby 2 come out but nothing so plse if you have any tips that you no of plse pass on 2 me.

When i had mine, Rasberry leaf tea was the thing........they wouldn`t let you take it before 38 weeks as its supposed to really work!!

BANG....!!!!!!!

well it worked the other week when i did it..:lol::lol::lol:

Raspberry leaf tea - fresh pineapple - bouncing on a birthing/gym ball - hot curry - sex :eek: Whatever you do - just do it loads!!

My first son was 10 days late and i felt i was going insane! Hope baby makes an appearance soon x

my daughter was born almost 8 weeks early!

her dad is convinced that it was because i was taking benylin for 3 days, i had a really bad cold and all the doctor would prescribe was strepsils

i doubt this was the reason for her premature birth though

so i would say lhave ots of sexual intercourse, i mean its not as if you can get pregnant again

Castor oil ....or is that not allowed now, ive heard it works though!!
My daughter was 9 days late and i went for my overdue app to be booked in for induction (know way i wanted this) so i pleaded with my consultant that he must be able to do something!!!... and he did something called a membrane sweep.........it bloody worked and i had her that night!
If you want details of this procedure pm me incase you get that overdue and want to mention it!!!!

Raspberry leaf tea works brill. It's also meant to tone up the muscles ready for giving birth too.

I also had a membrane sweep, contractions started the next day!!!!

Deff worth mentioning this, its very quick for them to do too.

Rachel

I too drank raspberry leaf tea and ate fresh pineapple. My little one was only 4 days late which was better than the 10 & 14 days of the previous 2!

Good Luck with it Honey xx

Raspberry tea.. and a little of what got her/he their will get her/he out.... its in the little tadpoles..

I tried everything and Caitlin was 4 days early :)

I had raspberry leaf tea everyday at least 2 - 3 times
I tried to have sex every night and try different positions
Have a nice hot bath
Have a hot curry
Have a pineapple for afters

I done all of that on the Saturday night and I went in to labour at 10am on the Sunday morning :)

Hope it works for you like it did for me hun :hug:

Raspberry tea.. and a little of what got her/he their will get her/he out.... its in the little tadpoles..

Thats what we like to see, a good scientific answer :lol: !

:eek: raspberry tea worked for me, but i have heard sex, curry or a walk can sometimes help good luck!

Castor Oil....worked wonders as far as getting things started, I took it on the saturday, my daughter was acutally due the following saturday but I was fed up and could'nt wait any longer....waters broke the next day and I spent
5 DAYS & 4 NIGHTS IN LABOUR WITH NO SLEEP WHATSOEVER!!!!

That's your choice, IMO - let it be!

Honestly hun, babes will come when it's ready, just enjoy the peace you've got now and RELAX!!!! You'll be too busy to sleep soon!!

Here talks the voice of experience!!!​

5 DAYS & 4 NIGHTS IN LABOUR WITH NO SLEEP WHATSOEVER!!!!

That's your choice, IMO - let it be!

Honestly hun, babes will come when it's ready, just enjoy the peace you've got now and RELAX!!!! You'll be too busy to sleep soon!!

Here talks the voice of experience!!!​

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was told by my midwife not to use castor oil, definately glad I didnt if your in labour that long!! :eek:

I thought being in labour from Sunday 10am - Monday 7pm was bad LOL

:) Morning geeks well its day 3 and still no signs of my little 1 making a show!I wanted 2 say big thank you 2 all who have given me advice on what might help?Im seeing my midwife 2 moro so I might mention the sweep thing at this stage Im willing 2 give anything ago.Going 2 go for a walk now 2 see if that will kick baby off will let you know if anything happens plse keep your fingers crossed 4 me:hug: :hug:

I was 2 weeks and 2 days overdue with my daughter i tried everythink and nothink worked.I had the membrain sweep at 41 weeks and the midwife said to go home and have sex so i did but nothink i just bled..finally i was took in to be induced at 42 weeks but it still took 2 days before she appeared.

With my son i went into labour at 41 weeks but very slow labour!

Latest posts

Back