Baby pink colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumdeebum

Reaction score
Hey guys just had a text message from a client, she's usually just a typical client who gets blonde full head highlights but she's wanting a baby pink colour in slices underneath! Something that won't fade out too quick like. Crazy colours semi perm, she's wanting something more permanent!! Any ideas?????? Xxx

20g of 10.0 and 2g of 0.6 with converter and watch how it develops.

That's with affinage btw

I know this is a quasi colour but on highlighted hair permanent is going to fade regardless.

I have used this on a friend and hers had a slight hint of pink when I went to redo her regrowth 6 weeks later.

I used wella colour touch 10/0 15ml + 55/65 2ml 1.9% but you must watch it! I would do the highlights first rinse then foil the pink in after so if you need to take it off you can.

It might be a good idea to do a test before hand on the highlighted hair so you can gauge the strength of pink you want and you can then adapt the mix to preference :)

but be very weary not to put too much 55/65 in as you might end up with vile bright cerise pink highlights haha.

Schwarzkopf do a nice colour called strawberry. Xoxo

I use L'Oreal at work, and we made a great Katy Perry pink, working with Richesse, We used the new DIA Light milkshakes, 15g 9.02 + 4g Hi.Chroma Red Mix + 9vol, first test on cotton wool. if it comes out the colour you want then go for it, using the 6vol sounds safer, but your not going to get alot of reflect, it will just look like you done 9.02 over toned, if you want more color use the 15vol but you may get slight root lift.

Latest posts

Back