Babyboomer nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hands_Only

Nail Professional
Reaction score
Hey all

Just wondered if anyone else had heard of the baby boomer nails?

I know they are growing in Germany (this is where I saw them).

Also, what do you think of them? I think it would take the stress out of smile lines and regrowth too.

Many Thanks
Angela Fraser

Here is a youtube on the technique
Acrylmodellage Babyboomer variationen/ Feilgriffe - YouTube

Personally I don't like those x

I really like those, got the ombré look that's really in fashion at the moment. Don't like the glittery one though.

Hope they catch on think of the time saved!

I quite like the look. But what gets me thinking is why is it called Babyboomer?

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I really like these, a nice soft look. Shame I don't do L&P though!! X

I really like it. It's more subtle than traditional french. Going to have a play tonight and see if I can achieve this with gel. Think it may be similar steps to ombre nails.

I'm not keen. I like a nice crisp, clean look on a set of pink & whites, so prefer a nice clear smile line.

I like them, but I prefer 'normal' french

well color fade is not really anything new , and there are defenitly quicker ways to acheve the look ,
and i dunno , they have the look of tips that have not been blended properly ....

Last edited:
well color fade is not really anything new , and there are defenitly quicker ways to acheve the look ,
and i dunno , they have the look of tips that have not been blended properly ....

That's exactly what I thought :D

Well i think these are subtle on the practice hand but when it comes to real nails, natural regrowth and different products personally i think it would look like a bad nail tech's job x

Latest posts

Back