Babyliss perfect curl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally Essex who I use asked on twitter and they replied saying due to the heat and the fact it is wrapped in the heat it is not for extensions.... just got a copy of the tweet off them for you

Attachments

• BRuU3KuCcAARBJ-.jpg
    BRuU3KuCcAARBJ-.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 658
I can understand it not being used on the bonds and maybe keeping it a bit further down but I don't see why it would make any difference if it's human hair? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

i don't know either hun but if its come directly from the company that its not suitable then we wont use it in our salon as ultimately if the extension hair is ruined it would be down to the salon/extensionist to replace x

i don't know either hun but if its come directly from the company that its not suitable then we wont use it in our salon as ultimately if the extension hair is ruined it would be down to the salon/extensionist to replace x

Very true. Would be interesting to hear more if you see any more tweets please let us know x

One of my stylists has extensions and uses this in the salon on her hair twice a week and has for 4 months or so, twice an extensions has got caught in the machine but that's only when she uses too much hair in a section, the hair doesn't seem to be in any worse condition apart from that

Got a demo of this in Sally's tonight and LOOOOOOVEEEE ITTTTT !!! Need it in my life 😍 ! Although the advisors couldn't work out why babyliss would advise not to use it on extensions if you were being careful and not placing it too close to the bond and if you had it on its lowest heat of 190• .. In all fairness I used ghds at 220• on my extensions a few times a week and they were still in great condition when I removed them after nearly 4 months!xx

Im I bit annoyed there is a babyliss curler in Argos its the same thing and a lot cheaper :'(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I feel a purchase coming on !

I noticed too that its cheaper in argos than sallys and its same specs nothing different :( x

They explained the difference to me in Sally's today..

The pro curl ( trade ) has left, right and alternate curl settings, and has 3 heat settings, and has 3 timer settings

The curl secret only has alternate curl setting, 2 heat settings and 2 timer settings..

Other than that they work the same xx

The pro curl has

Does anyone no the size of the barrel used inside just trying to get a gist of the size of the curl like wand size or bigger? X

I saw this advertised the other day! O need one! I can curl other people's hair well with tongs/wand/straigtener but useless trying to curl my own hair, this would be the answer to my problem. I'm defo putting it on my Xmas list! :D

For the price of vat I'd say it's worth getting the pro one...x

Does anyone no the size of the barrel used inside just trying to get a gist of the size of the curl like wand size or bigger? X

We weren't made aware of the barrel size but I will say its quite small.. But we done a few curls and ran our fingers through them to loosen it and it was gorgeous !xx

Bought one for my lovely sister for her 18th birthday! :) can't wait to try it out...oh sorry for her to try it ;) xx

Bought one for my lovely sister for her 18th birthday! :) can't wait to try it out...oh sorry for her to try it ;) xx

I think I may be your long lost sister ! Xx

Best bit of gear i have bought for years . Love it !!!!

We weren't made aware of the barrel size but I will say its quite small.. But we done a few curls and ran our fingers through them to loosen it and it was gorgeous !xx

Thanx Hun I'm going to have a look at them at salon international sit down and get a little demo hehe x

Latest posts

Back