Babyliss perfect curl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it is the same as the one in argos x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The one in Costco is the same as the one in Argos.

It's the consumer version not the Pro version.

I had my hair done yesterday in a curly blow and I prefer the Babyliss version!! Much more defined curls, I love it although as geordiehandbag says I haven't yet got the knack of it and did have a bit of tangling to deal with, I can't get used to having to hold it and making sure I hold the correct side against my head. But I'm sure once I get the knack of it, it'll be so much easier.

I can't believe my hair is still curly today!

The one in Costco is the same as the one in Argos.

It's the consumer version not the Pro version.

I had my hair done yesterday in a curly blow and I prefer the Babyliss version!! Much more defined curls, I love it although as geordiehandbag says I haven't yet got the knack of it and did have a bit of tangling to deal with, I can't get used to having to hold it and making sure I hold the correct side against my head. But I'm sure once I get the knack of it, it'll be so much easier.

I didn't think it was possible to get tangled. ..:scared:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought one today!! 😃 X

I have 2 daughters that would love these. I've found a site that sells the pro ones for £97 They have pro Mira curl & pro nano titanium does anyone know the difference?

I have 2 daughters that would love these. I've found a site that sells the pro ones for £97 They have pro Mira curl & pro nano titanium does anyone know the difference?

You won't be able to buy the pro one for cheaper than it is in the hair wholesalers, it's probably a different version that hasn't got all the settings on (i could be wrong though! lol) x

Last edited:

Woohoo. I'm ordering mine tomorrow for my bday on 11th November (although... I will be using it before ;) shhhh. No-one will know) lol xxx

They are amazing I have bought them to use in my salon 8 weeks ago and they have paid for themselves already! Its so quick and easy to use and honestly the curls stay in for 3 days!! I wouldn't believe it unless id seen it with my own eyes. Expensive but worth every penny I'm purchasing a second pair in the next week or two xx

Sally's stock them

I've just ordered one off eBay....only to use on myself, probably won't use it that much anyway ( I don't work in hairdressing anymore) I'm thinking its a rip off as it's only £35 plus £10 postage. Will let you know when (and if) it arrives and if I've any hair left after I have a go lol

It does look the same but why is it cheaper? X

I've sent them a message - I don't quite trust the website. I'll wait and see if they reply. I would like to think they are genuine cos I love a bargain 😄

I've just ordered one off eBay....only to use on myself, probably won't use it that much anyway ( I don't work in hairdressing anymore) I'm thinking its a rip off as it's only £35 plus £10 postage. Will let you know when (and if) it arrives and if I've any hair left after I have a go lol

£35!! Really!?

Yes, scared and excited at the same time 😜

Latest posts

Back