Babyliss PRO Perfect Curl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh I must say I like the look of this! How well do the curls last?? X

Ohhh I must say I like the look of this! How well do the curls last?? X
Tbh the same as if you use tongs , straighteners or a wand ;-) . I spray hair once the hair has come out rather than spraying before it gets sucked up . Its really a great gadget , i felt like Harry Potter handling it lol xx

Tbh the same as if you use tongs , straighteners or a wand ;-) . I spray hair once the hair has come out rather than spraying before it gets sucked up . Its really a great gadget , i felt like Harry Potter handling it lol xx

Thats good! Gonna price one up! Xx

Everyone should have one! It's amazing!!!!! I use it constantly since I've bought mine, mainly on hair extensions clients. So easy its unreal... I love it!!!!!

Where can I get one??? And how much?? X

Where can I get one??? And how much?? X

Capital hair and beauty. Sorry I just read we're not allowed to put prices on here, so had to edit my post regarding the price. Sorry. X

This is not meant to start an argument but....does anyone else think its a lazy option I think its great for clients at home but if a stylist uses it then a client could create the same look at home so why bother paying you to do it? X

It looks cool but the price tag is not :'(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

have seen it but wouldnt use it , you can do far more with just a marcel iron, different wave patterns etc.. they are fab things just my opinion x

This is not meant to start an argument but....does anyone else think its a lazy option I think its great for clients at home but if a stylist uses it then a client could create the same look at home so why bother paying you to do it? X
You have a good point , tbh i was excited by it , but im so fickle and will probably move on to the next new thing in a couple of months lol ;-)

In a way you are right, and joe public know how much it costs us to buy so there is no real point in trying to retail them :'(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

I just think in this day and age theres so much competition you need to set yourself aside and stand out from the croud, show off your skills as the amazing stylists you are and not rely on gadgets and gizmos. Like I said I think its a great idea for clients to use at home but I feel they would of benefitted more by targeting the consumer market and not the proffessional x

But couldnt you say that about Straighteners? . At the end of the day compared to when i started hairdressing , the amount of blow dries i now do has really declined ( because of tools at home ) . However you are always going to get clients in because they like the experience . How many of your clients have you heard say they have this tool , they have that tool, but they are all at the back of their cupboard . They start off with good intentions , but when it comes down to doing it themselves they cant be bothered . Just saying ;-) x

Mine arrived today and I absolutely love it!!! :)

This looks Brill I want one looks abit scary like its guna get the hair caught cx want one

Does anyone know how well it works on shorter hair?

Does hair have to be a certain length?

Used one today on hair extensions fantastic great curl love it

I used on short hair yesterday (3 inches long ) still curled the ends, the attached pics are done using perfect curl

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371483773.258512.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371483773.258512.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 25,943
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371483805.297365.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371483805.297365.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 21,959
I want one ! Trying to make oh buy me one , seems easier than using straighteners daily lol Xx

Latest posts

Back