Babyliss PRO Perfect Curl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Looks odd. It will either be amazing to use or will have all sorts of tangle disasters

It does look weird! Not sure it will be any quicker than a wand though? What do you think? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Maybe less chance of burning your finger lol

I think that this looks like the product demonstrated at Salon International on Patrick Cameron's (BaByliss) stand.

It really did work. The guy (not PC) just held it to the section of hair and it sucked it up and a few seconds later - voila, waves!

It's certainly gimmicky. :biggrin:

That looks amazing hahahaha.

Omg can just see my long dry hair gettin trapped in that!! Good concept though

I'd be scared of it sucking to much & ripping & tangling the hair! X

It seems really strange to me! I'd be scared of using it :/ It's quite expensive aswel x

I know this thread is last month but I'm replying to say that I am one lucky girl as my momma bought this for me today! (early bday prezzie!) and it's amazing! Perfect curl every time, no fish hooks and full head of curls on 16" extensions in 20 mins!

I'd be scared of it sucking to much & ripping & tangling the hair! X

I questioned this at a demonstration at wholesales, if too much of a big section is tried it won't wind it, it really is good, and definatly quicker than wand, has 3 different settings and does a left and right curl too...

I'm a gadget geek so definately gonna get one !

QVC were selling it the other week at a really good price and it sold out within hours!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

QVC were selling it the other week at a really good price and it sold out within hours!

The girls at capital said that it had been on qvc for £230 and loads of people were buying it! I'm so glad I've got one now :) yep if the sections too thick, it won't suck it up xx

The girls at capital said that it had been on qvc for £230 and loads of people were buying it! I'm so glad I've got one now :) yep if the sections too thick, it won't suck it up xx

No it was something like £90! I was tempted but it sold out too quick!

No it was something like £90! I was tempted but it sold out too quick!

Wow thats alot cheaper than i got it!

It was £120 plus vat in Aston and Fincher x

This looks amazing.. I think they make it look easier then it is tho :)

Bought one last week , all i can say is Wow Wow Wow !!!!! im really really sad i got goose bumps when i saw demonstration at salon . lol. Its much quicker than wand to use , you can do half way down the hair shaft , thicker section ect to get lovely waves , we were impressed . Its on the expensive side , however isnt everything when it first comes out ? ;-) xx

Latest posts

Back