Back treatment name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carly.smith.333

Reaction score
Hey!

I've kind of devised my own back facial treatment. It involes a cleanse and scrub under steam, extractions, a massage, a mask (scalp massage while this is on) and a moisturise.

We are due to have our pricelists updated this week, and want to put this treatment on it, but dont really know what to call it?? Any ideas?

My ideas so far are along the lines of

Back Detox
Puryfying Back Treatment

etc etc

help!!!

bacne treatment, then explain what it is

we call ours" back to beautiful" then a description underneath. but i like nailzoos, its a very clever pun!

Hey!

I've kind of devised my own back facial treatment. It involes a cleanse and scrub under steam, extractions, a massage, a mask (scalp massage while this is on) and a moisturise.

We are due to have our pricelists updated this week, and want to put this treatment on it, but dont really know what to call it?? Any ideas?

My ideas so far are along the lines of

Back Detox
Puryfying Back Treatment

etc etc

help!!!
Hi there, I like the back purifying name, the title clarifies what it is..
Jack

Bespoke luxury back treatment?

I do a similiar treatment and call it "Cleansing Back Glow" but I like Tigi's name for theirs.

Back facial

Bafacial

Pure back

Dare to bare

Kissable skin

Beach back

Back2Basics

I am doing this sort of treatment on a client soon, as she has good skin apart from her back. So after asking advice on here I told her I would basically be treating her back to a facial but for a back. I didn't even realise others actually did this!!

How much would you charge, say compared to a facial, for this treatment??

Loving the names by the way, love 'bacne' haha and 'back to beautiful' is lovely too.

I do this treatment too, practically the same as your description, I call it a "Back Cleanse" I was torn between that & "Back Facial" - They both explain what the treatment is. x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back