Backfill with cover pink?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrmarkymarc

Reaction score
Hi geeks just started to use cover pink just wondered how's best to do a rebalance?

I'm thinking do the pink and then the tip and cover in clear for support?

Hi! There's 2 way you can do it after filing down the bulk and cuticle work. You can either sculpt the white first then do the pink, or start off with the pink, and finish off with the white tips as you are thinking. Then just buff and smooth to finish. I don't think you really need to cover in clear, but you could finish off with a nice gel topcoat for extra shine. :)

Hi! There's 2 way you can do it after filing down the bulk and cuticle work. You can either sculpt the white first then do the pink, or start off with the pink, and finish off with the white tips as you are thinking. Then just buff and smooth to finish. I don't think you really need to cover in clear, but you could finish off with a nice gel topcoat for extra shine. :)

Thank you I'll do my pink first because I carve my whites out, I don't want the pink to go over my whites causing discolouration

Usually whatever pink that gets on the white can be filed off during the finishing process. I prefer doing the pink first though just so I get that regrowth area all sorted, and I'm better with the reverse method :) good luck!

Latest posts

Back