backscratcher help please - glaze sealer ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOPCAT1008

Reaction score
Hi - can anyone tell me if I need to use the extreme glaze sealer on the finished nails - extreme powder system - its just that when you go into a place where they have ultraviolet lights the nails turn white and luminous (I dont know if this is the correct spelling !!) If I dont have to use this what product would you recommend after shining the nail ? Thanks.

TOPCAT1008 said:
Hi - can anyone tell me if I need to use the extreme glaze sealer on the finished nails - extreme powder system - its just that when you go into a place where they have ultraviolet lights the nails turn white and luminous (I dont know if this is the correct spelling !!) If I dont have to use this what product would you recommend after shining the nail ? Thanks.
No you don`t, I never liked it. I used to just buff the nails to a high shine and they`re fine without the finishing sealer

Hi

I like the brisa finishing gloss. I use it over almost everything L+P , Brisa, Biosculpture, Backscratchers well pretty much all the brands i use.

I also had a number of customers complaining that their nails were bright white in clubs :lol: when I use Extreme, I buff and then use a good quality top coat.

glynis said:
I also had a number of customers complaining that their nails were bright white in clubs :lol: when I use Extreme, I buff and then use a good quality top coat.
Thanks for your replies - great help.

Latest posts

Back