Backscratchers tips! What now!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucie

Reaction score
Hi im looking for anyone who uses backscratchers nail systems....

You will know they are having major problems with making the tips to the point that you cant get any sizes over 5 for french pearl and 4 for french white so its now impossible to do a set!

I have spoke to backscratchers and I know once they have a supply we will all be recieving some but until then which looks like it wont be until September, what do we do?!

I've used other tips and I know they are no way near as good, they stay on as well thanks to the fiberglass but tips are weak and chip etc, im now recieving complaints and will start to lose business, any ideas on which tips are the best to use for now would be a massive help before I can no longer offer nails to my clients!

xx

Pro Impressions do fab well-less tips at a great price.

If you're looking for French White, I would pop down to your local Sally's. The APS french are very good (personally I think better than Backscratchers).

There are loads of Nouveau Natural tips on Ebay in every size from one seller (pretty good price considering there is no VAT to add).

Don't know what you can do about the French Pearl.

Hi im looking for anyone who uses backscratchers nail systems....

You will know they are having major problems with making the tips to the point that you cant get any sizes over 5 for french pearl and 4 for french white so its now impossible to do a set!

I have spoke to backscratchers and I know once they have a supply we will all be recieving some but until then which looks like it wont be until September, what do we do?!

I've used other tips and I know they are no way near as good, they stay on as well thanks to the fiberglass but tips are weak and chip etc, im now recieving complaints and will start to lose business, any ideas on which tips are the best to use for now would be a massive help before I can no longer offer nails to my clients!

xx
NSI do some lovely pearl tips

Latest posts

Back