Bad/incorrect training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubybloos

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering how many people have recieved bad/incorrect training? and spent alot of money on it! My expirience... went on a shellac course at sunderland college, showing how to apply shellac was fine but then she didnt show us how to remove it as she didnt have time as course was nearly finished, told us we can use any uv lamp to cure it!!! in her salon they used a 6 watt lamp (apparently the only difference is it takes 4 mins instead of 2!) we were even looking on ebay for lamps that cost £15. and when I asked about how much it would cost us to do per treatment she had no idea! this was back in feb, and tbh I learned so much more info on here about the correct way to do things. Ive got all the CND equipment and its taken practice to get it right just feel so annoyed and robbed of my money!!! lol. x

Hi, just wondering how many people have recieved bad/incorrect training? and spent alot of money on it! My expirience... went on a shellac course at sunderland college, showing how to apply shellac was fine but then she didnt show us how to remove it as she didnt have time as course was nearly finished, told us we can use any uv lamp to cure it!!! in her salon they used a 6 watt lamp (apparently the only difference is it takes 4 mins instead of 2!) we were even looking on ebay for lamps that cost £15. and when I asked about how much it would cost us to do per treatment she had no idea! this was back in feb, and tbh I learned so much more info on here about the correct way to do things. Ive got all the CND equipment and its taken practice to get it right just feel so annoyed and robbed of my money!!! lol. x

I do not blame you. Report the college to [email protected]

Hi, thankyou for fast reply, I will report it as I dont want to see other people recieve bad training and waste money! x

Sweet Squared have CND educators and ambassadors in your area ... Why attend a college for CND education, if you don't mind my asking? :hug:

Trust me I know better now lol, eventually Iam wanting to add extensions to my list and I will train with sweetsquared. College course cost me £90 for half a day and thought that to train with Cnd I had to do whole course inc mani and pedi which I already have. And I assumed that it would all be up to the same standard where ever you go, how wrong was I! X

Trust me I know better now lol, eventually Iam wanting to add extensions to my list and I will train with sweetsquared. College course cost me £90 for half a day and thought that to train with Cnd I had to do whole course inc mani and pedi which I already have. And I assumed that it would all be up to the same standard where ever you go, how wrong was I! X

That is why it is always best to ring S2 and speak directly to them to get the straight story. I guess you know that now! :(. :hug:

Latest posts

Back