Bad reaction after waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinerdonnadiner

Reaction score
i had a lady in Thursday for lip, leg and bk wax that evening her face came up very itchy and all down her neck last night her legs and bk started to have a bad reaction too. She is a regular client and I haven changed any products and she is not on any medication. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks donna

does she have eczema/asthma? if she's prone to reactions in general she could have developed a sensitivity. if not, maybe the temp was a little higher at her last waxing? I would wait until it's sorted then do a little patch test on her inner arm and see if she is allergic. hope that helps sweet x

Wasn't that day in London quite a hot day? I remember reading a blog of someone moaning anyhow. If she is a regular and never had any issues she might have gone to gym or done something to increase her body temperature and the sweat can create folliculitis in the hair folicule. And more likely didn't shower immediately afterwards.
Which is more likely what happened, especially since it was her whole body.

How old is she.Could she be menopausal some ladies become much more sensitive as they start menopause

Latest posts

Back