Balayage I did today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte123

Reaction score
Before ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406907557.341331.jpg
After's ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406907575.450958.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406907588.578934.jpg xx

Lovely! :):) This is exactly the look my niece is going for when i do her hair tomorrow

Nat x

Hairs & Graces

Thanks ladies altho I did feel abit deflated as I think I should have done more blonde thru the middle of it so abit gutted if I'm Honast. Think I played it too safe xx

Lovely.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

lovely! I don't think I've done an ombre yet where I didn't wish I went higher 😂 I need to realise where I can see the colour isn't always where you're going to be able to notice it!

An ombré is lower than a balayage
A balayage should hit the hair in places were the sun would naturally hit the hair I would of took some blonde a lot higher and around the face to frame but this does look really nice if your client was standing in front of me I would think maybe she only wanted the tips done it's done well so don't feel deflated x

Yeah, that's the annoying thing I felt like I had put loads of prelightener on when doing it and did the brush strokes up to about 2inchs down but once I toned it all they kinda disappeared lol and I was left feeling like I hadn't done enough.
do u think this looks more like dip dye then beckstar? X

Looks gorgeous, what did you use? xx

I think it's lovely as more natural and blended!as long as she was happy that's the main thing xx

No not at all dip dye looks like you have dipped the hair into a pot of colour so theres a harsh line were the bottom colour is lightened/darkened/coloured
Ombré is a transition of two colours that blend
And a balayage is free handed pieces painted/blended through the hair were the sun would normally reflect/hit that's how I explain it
Yours is defo balayage just more on the ends it looks free handed and blended just a little low but still really nice tbf it looks like it's grown out abit and she needs it lifting again but still really nice you should be happy with the way you have applied because that's spot on just a think of your placement abit more and it will be perfect! That's just my opinion Hun hope it helped x

Thanks hun yeah that has helped! I'll take that on board next time. Think I need to be more confident where I place it I think, as when I'm doing it I'm always thinking it's too high and then after I always think it's too low and not enough!! Lol. I want things perfect or I can't sleep that night. I'm happy with this but I do kinda wanna go back and add more now :/ lol Xx

Thanks hun yeah that has helped! I'll take that on board next time. Think I need to be more confident where I place it I think, as when I'm doing it I'm always thinking it's too high and then after I always think it's too low and not enough!! Lol. I want things perfect or I can't sleep that night. I'm happy with this but I do kinda wanna go back and add more now :/ lol Xx

I no what you mean I used to do the same! Just say to her when your ready for your root app il move it up take more around your face you have to build with balayage like you do h/ls it's always nice to do a few first time because you can always add but it's hard to take away as the summer kicks in add more balayage that's what I used to say then there like right iv got a bit more daring now can we go in and add some more! Then take it from there make it sound like a working progress until ur really confident with them then just go full hog with the clients you no are confident and want a full on balayage look straight away it's all about confidence you being confident and knowing who are your confident clients are hope that all made sense x

Thanks beckstar! Xx

No probs 👍 x

Absolutely gorgeous! Xxx

Looks lovely X :)

This is lovely! What did u use?

Thanks ladies xx I used 6.0 loreal for the roots, then prelightened with balayge. Then I toned the mids with loreal 7.13 as I wanted more beige there. Then the ends with 8.03 as I wanted abit more golden to shine thru on those ends xx

Latest posts

Back