Balmain aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhirhi1390

Reaction score
They should have a seperate forum just for extension questions! lol.

I'm getting Balmain extensions fitted on Saturday, and the hairdresser said that all the aftercare products will add up to £46. Is that a good or bad price? Are there any sites or places that will sell them for good prices?

First time I've ever had extensions put in professionally, I'm so excited! Haha.

Thanks x

I get all of mine from a place called Haarshop. Just google it. They're based in the Netherlands. Completely reliable site and it doesn't take any longer than a week to get delivered. Prices are really really good. About £5 for a bottle of the shampoo (obviously in euro's on the site).

You'll love the extensions, I'm so impressed with mine and will never go back!

L-J xx

You could also try Ideal hair and beauty supplies, they normally stock balmaine products.

wot does your after care products consist of could i ask you how much she is charging for the extenstions i trained with them iwould go with the balmain products just to be safe :hug:
my balmain after care consists of brush shampoo and conditioner take a pic for use to see please:hug:

I know my local sallys wholesalers now stock Balmain shampoo and condtioners etc so it may be worth ringing your local Sallys to see if they stock it there.

They should have a seperate forum just for extension questions! lol.

I'm getting Balmain extensions fitted on Saturday, and the hairdresser said that all the aftercare products will add up to £46. Is that a good or bad price? Are there any sites or places that will sell them for good prices?

First time I've ever had extensions put in professionally, I'm so excited! Haha.

Thanks x

Hiya , I have just finished two sets of extensions yesterday lol x

What type of Balmain extensions are you having ?

A lot of hair extensionialists on here seem to like the double hair type ,
I also trained with Balmaine and they were excellent for their training ,

I believe the Balmaine double hair is good

I don't think the double hair is as processed as the single pre bonds
so the condition seems to stay a lot better .

I prefer to use European unprocessed hair ,
as I never really got on with the Balmaine singles type of pre bonded extensions ,
I seemed to get quite a few clients experiencing tangling and matting after a few weeks when the silicon coating may have worn off ,
but this could be due to some other product they may have used ,

This is why you must use only their products it goes hand in hand with how they are made,

Also if you don't follow their aftercare advice to the letter and you use some other product than what they recommended,
then your guarantee will be instantly be broken by yourself
and thus becomes null and void ,

So its very important to use Balmaine aftercare products and follow all their advice and instructions,

Also like Dee says please ask if this person has been on a proper course and trained with Balmaine ?

can you post some before and after pics for us ?
Ps will you let us know how you get on with them after a few weeks ?

Hope this helps , x
pm me if you want to know any more :hug: x minky

Latest posts

Back