Balmain VS Cinderella??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maz4321

Reaction score
Hi i am fairly new to salon geek....
I have recently qualified as a hair extension technician, and need some advice (from the people who know) about what the best hair to use is?? I have only used Balmain so far and liked the hair but found that the bonds tend to come loose and slide out, even after using the correct shampoo and cond!
Can anyone out there give me some advice on the best to use out of balmain and cinderella hair?? Cinderella hair has been recommended to me by a friend who also does hair extensions, but i just need more informed advice from anyone else who may have used or had experience with pre bonded extensions......Im at a bit of a loose end....

Any advice would be much appreciated!!

cinderella in my opinion is far superior, the quality of hair is better and doesnt matte easily. . u get more hair so the wefts look better once in place, u can split the bonds to do baby bonds for finer hair to look more natural and they dont budge nearly as easy as balmain. ./ x

is the cinderella hair much difference in price??? is it applied the same??
thanks alot xx

balmain is cheaper than cinderella . . but cinderellas bonded hair is thicker per bond., . and we were trained by cinderella in how to put it in, u need to do the course before u can stock. . x

geez i thought balmain were dear! thanks alot i'll look into it, seems alot prefer cinderella,, xxx

I have used the Cinderella Hair and its not up to much, its expenisve and there is much better hair being sold for better prices and you just really need to research it, try Celebrity Elite this hair is perfect, I have used this over the last five years and its been brilliant, I also have just tried Virgin Russian hair and it was beautiful.

Latest posts

Back