Base blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-pression have been doing awesome stuff for a while, also check out some of angleo seminaras Angelo Seminara past work if you like it. Just mind blowing.

Yea I do, he was featured in a magazine last month can't remember if it was creative head? I saw a Toni & guy session once where they sprayed the colours on, is that how they achieve these looks?

I don't think expression use spray but you have to goto their classes to learn. I think it's really all about how the hair falls. If you move the hair the effect is instantly lost. Are you using clear meche/magic foil?

I don't think expression use spray but you have to goto their classes to learn. I think it's really all about how the hair falls. If you move the hair the effect is instantly lost. Are you using clear meche/magic foil?

Meche for the pixel one or base blend?

Yea I just read that the pixel look gets lost when the hairs moved, I have a client already asking for it! I only just posted it!

Could u send me a link for expression, I'm drawing a blank when I'm googling it x

I found expression on ig

You could also check out their hairbrained profile. I didnt try pixeling, its just my experience stenciling in the past, the hair needs to lay perfect. I think half the fun is re-creating the effects yourself, although I prefere more subtle effects personally ;)

Downloading right now :) I love finding new interesting stuff like this :) thank u

I have a base blend purple into white on a pixie crop on Tuesday 😄 stay tuned for piccies!

Job done! Was so hard keeping it off the blonde even tho I used conditioner! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424785447.433887.jpg
Used 6vv max after

What a great job!! 👍

Love it! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did you apply the conditioner to mids and ends before applying the colour?

Did you apply the conditioner to mids and ends before applying the colour?

I used my fingers dipped in conditioner to take the section up off the tint brush, (like slid the brush across to pick up the section with the right hand and covered my fingers in conditioner on the left hand to pick the section off the brush) it helped blend the line so it wasn't so solid, just found a video for pixel hair

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153135050153679&id=6321138678

Do you think pixelated AND base blend would be too much on one head? X

I think pixelated would look good on long & I think base blend looks good on short, be a bit of a mess to have it all going on I think lol

Argh. I like and want them both.

Kahuna hair . I know that woman sort of through the Internet lol her hair looks awesome

Kahuna hair . I know that woman sort of through the Internet lol her hair looks awesome

Really! she is a quite popular on the blogging scene, she's a fab friend and client, she loves wild ideas so lets me try things out on her :) you've prob seen me tagged in most of her styles if you follow her, she loves a treat at my salon :)

Latest posts

Back