BBC coming to my salon tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you know this person i would ban them from using it again,that is absolutely unacceptable behaviour IMO.

Peeing in the spray bottle, well thats a new one..... she must have a a fab aim, I found it hard just to pee on the stick, when the doctor asked me to....
All the same "Disgusting" is a word that springs to mind. A ban is deffo in order here me thinks xxx

Peeing in the spary bottle, well thats a new one..... she must have a a fab aim, I found it hard just to pee on the stick, when the doctor asked me to....
All the same "Disgusting" is a word that springs to mind. A ban is deffo in order here me thinks xxx
I hear she's just been offered the lead in pantomime.............PISS IN BOOTS.

:lol: PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think what you are doing is great hun.

However I don't think what these girls do to there skin is great after having skin cancer myself but i hold my hand up and no that it was my own fault! And I was on the sun bed at 14. Twice a week, ending up at 20 going on 6 or 7 times a week if not more... OOOps.

I think what you are doing is great and if you hadn't of been willing to let them in your door someone else would of done and made some easy cash instead of you.

Now all you need to do is work out what your going to treat yourself to...

Well I think what you are doing is great hun.

However I don't think what these girls do to there skin is great after having skin cancer myself but i hold my hand up and no that it was my own fault! And I was on the sun bed at 14. Twice a week, ending up at 20 going on 6 or 7 times a week if not more... OOOps.

I think what you are doing is great and if you hadn't of been willing to let them in your door someone else would of done and made some easy cash instead of you.

Now all you need to do is work out what your going to treat yourself to...

The girl was an actress!! As they were sat waiting I asked them if they use the sunbeds every day.. and they didn't!! The dark haired girl does work in a tanning salon though.

The male model used today though, was just a guy who works in a local nightclub (he was fit though). I saw what they had filmed.. there was the 'future's bright... futures Orange..' line... in it and no use of the front of the salon or anything.

And as for treating myself ... well.. they may be the BBC but I don't think the fee would cover my TV licence for the year :lol:

The show has something to do with Adrian Chiles.

Caroline. Did you mention to the peoples about the ladies taking a pee break in your sanitation bottle?

Caroline. Did you mention to the peoples about the ladies taking a pee break in your sanitation bottle?

They were there. They saw Jenny pass me the bottle. The lady with the camera who was filming was complaining that she could smell it. I was mortified, I felt so ashamed.. almost like I'd done it myself!

why would you be embarassed? It was a model that THEY hired wasn't it ? or was it a tanning client of yours?

why would you be embarassed? It was a model that THEY hired wasn't it ? or was it a tanning client of yours?

:lol::lol::lol:

Nooooooooooo it was a sunbed user who had got off the sunbed... we were all in the main room!

It was NOT one of the girls who came to make the film. Definitely not... they were sat on the Sofa with me at the time... Jen had gone into clean the bed in between clients... and made the discovery!

So has she been banned then CadenceAlex? I wouldn't let her get away with that, she's taking the p155 - or rather, leaving it!

Latest posts

Back