Beard wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gina Ballerina

Reaction score
cant view the video your post must be private

I just did one last week and didn't think to video it. Next time I will.

It's very easy if you're a confident waxer and you must be methodical and follow the direction of growth EXACTLY. There will be some blood spotting bit only because the hair is very coarse.

Just so you know, some guys think that by getting a beard wax that they won't have to shave for several weeks but that's not so. In actual fact I asked this client to give me feedback and after 5 days he got some fine hairs and after a week he would have needed to shave again. When I waxed his beard for the first time years ago he let it grow back into a full beard and when I saw him I didn't like the look at all. You know how a mans shaved beard grows back very neat and tiny..........well the waxed beard grew back looking very untidy. He likes it though so each to his own.

Oh I wish I could work out how to save the video from Facebook and post here.

They basically did it in one go!

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/122275871138101/videos/vb.122275871138101/1174603799238631/?type=1"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite=""><a href=""></a><p>Pense num cabra macho!Tem coragem? Kkkk</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bicho-de-Pé/122275871138101">Bicho de Pé</a> on Saturday, 5 September 2015</blockquote></div></div>

Sorry about the link wording but this is the only way I could link it

OMG that looks agony!! Kim pretty please do a video because that looked awful lol xz

Latest posts

Back