Beauty Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat Tov

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, at work we are currenlty fitting out our new Beauty Spa with equipment. We have recently employed a Spa Manager but she is very young & this is her first management position. I was just wondering if anyone could recommend companies in which to buy electric couches, best spray tan etc. We recently visited the G-Mex show but there are so many competitors its so damn confusing. I'm not beauty trained unfortunately, I help buy the resorts equipment & source it etc. All advice & help gratefully welcomed. What stuff should we be looking at & what stuff should we leave well alone? I hope you don't mind me asking & I hope no-one feels i'm being cheeky but it's time to ask you guys in the know & earn myself some brownie points too - LOL

i have a better idea... get her sacked and employ meeee!! lol.

for tanning, definately tantrick!! www.tantrick.co.uk
not only id the product FAB but they r really supportive and always happy to help.

as for couches id probably say salons direct. Ive just bought one from there, they have such a HUGE selection. To be honest you could completely kit out a salon from just them! they have all different product lines in one catalogue.

Thanks Kate, I'll look into these for deff. Anyone else recommend equipment? whats rated and whats not?

I highly rate Beautelle for couches - mega helpful. I got my hydraulic couch from there. Cosmetronic is another good one, they have some mega deals at times as well.

Sorry to sound like my usual ad, but Nimue is the best investment I have made, I sell loads retail, and am gradually increasing my facials client base. Best of all it does what it says it will, immediate, often dramatic, results from one of their facials.

If you are interested I have a Stay young microcurrent and Ultradermi cellulite treatment machine for sale. Less than 6 months old bought for my salon that failed, I am not really interested in this type of treatment - it was bought for my beauty therapist and is now obviously surplus to requirements. I really need to get rid, so I'll let them go for about half the RRP of £6164 plus vat. I'd like £3.5K for them, I've had them up for £4.5 but they are just taking up space and I don't promote them at all. (have a butchers at my website for more info).

I agree with Kate about Tantrick - lovely colours, no tango, no mess and excellent after sales support.

HAHA sas!! i searched for "stay young micro current" and you were the first site to come up on google!!! lol. YAY!!!

Thanks Sassy, thats great. I'll mention the machines but to be honest I think the company is interested in only new - purely because of the warrenty & breakdown factor, I'll deff mention it though. thanks girls :hug:

hi

Try Carlton for equipment and skin mate

Skin care: dermalogica is my preference, although elemis is lovely too
Nails: creative + bio sculpture
Tanning: st Tropez and heavenly bodies

Thank you ladies everso much. You have all helped so much. I'm sooo excited and i'm not a therapist - LOL I've just seen the space built from scratch and plans etc..... Soon it'll be mentioned on the website so I'll keep you all upto date so you can have a nose - hey, maybe even a visit..... :Love:

Latest posts

Back