Beauty bed to do Shellac mani & pedi's on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I have recently bought into shellac & work from home (doing spray tanning)

I have a brand new black beauty bed from when I used to do lashes so just thinking could I do my shellac mani's & pedi's on this? would save me paying more out on a nail table!

How do you do your pedicures?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks x

I'm mobile and do mani and pedis on my beauty bed, to save me carrying a table around too.

For manis my client and I just sit on either side of the flat bed (obvs with u towels etc laid out) and for pedis I tilt the back of the couch up until it's comfortable for the client to sit with her knees bent and her feet flat on the bed. To be honest this is even easier for gel polish pedis as they're done with dry prep X

I'm mobile and do mani and pedis on my beauty bed, to save me carrying a table around too.

For manis my client and I just sit on either side of the flat bed (obvs with u towels etc laid out) and for pedis I tilt the back of the couch up until it's comfortable for the client to sit with her knees bent and her feet flat on the bed. To be honest this is even easier for gel polish pedis as they're done with dry prep X

Thanks gemster, can I ask were do you sit when you do the pedi on beauty bed? At the end? Thanks hun x

Sorry to be a pain, I'm doing soak scrub etc.. with shellac pedi, do you think it will be a pain with a bowl on the bed? Xx

Yes, I sit at the end.

It's no problem to do pedis with soaks etc on the bed, there's just more potential for mess if your pedi bowl is knocked over from a height :D X

Sorry to be a pain, I'm doing soak scrub etc.. with shellac pedi, do you think it will be a pain with a bowl on the bed? Xx

When I trained we put the soak bowl on a chair by the side of the bed so that the client sat up and swivelled round to put their feet in it.

I usually have clients sitting on chair and soak their feet and the I do prep with their feet on my lap, then fr painting I put them on the bed!

Thanks geeks, I will now be doing shellac manicures on the beauty bed (sat either side on chairs) then for the shellac pedi's all on the beauty bed. Xx

I have no problem doing pedi's on my bed. I sit at the end on my stool and put the backrest up into sitting position so they are comfortable.

I used to put my pedi bowl on the bed, which was no problem, but when i upgraded to a footsie bath it was too big so now i tilt the foot end of the bed down into a chair position and they can put their feet into it then. Once i've finished with the soaking and exfoliation i put the foot rest back up and do everything else with it like that. It's really easy.

For the mani's, i have quite a small room so i invested in a portable, fold up mani table and i would never go back! It has been brilliant, so much more comfortable than the bed, so it might be something to think about xx

Latest posts

Back