Beauty Geeks - what use is Toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny how people think differently, everyone grasps at the word "moisture", so what is it the first thing you after washing? ..... dry your face.....? I don't dry my face, and when i tone i tone with a small bowl of water with a few ice cubes, it freshens, wakes you up, gets the circulation going and obviously closes pores, this was recommended to me my a dermatologist, not someone trying to sell me products, in fact he recommended me a bare-bones cleanser from a pharmacy and from that day i have never had a problem, i used to suffer from rosea, dermatitis and have to use a cortisone cream almost daily, since changing I've had no problems ( i went to him because i used a dermatitis shampoo on my face ( i figured good enough for my head, good enough for my face, .....which actually accidental gave me a chemical peel) eeeeeew, it was a fright, but alls well and ends well. I "feed" my skin through weekly masks of manuka honey, and of course a decent vitamin moisturiser and try and stay out of the sun
try making you own toner with a little evian water and rose water, or just use an evian spray

Latest posts

Back