Beauty Level 2 Free training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggyabel

Reaction score
Hi Guys

thought I would post this as our academy has just been given funding through train to gain to offer free Level 2 Beauty NVQ training for 19 years + and with this credit crunch I did not know if their were any nail geeks out their who would like to add other treatments to their menu and with out having to pay for it?

The course covers waxing, manicures, pedicures,Facials, Eyetreatments, and optional unit either makeup or Nail extensions. The courses are part time evenings or one day during week or weekend we are in kent. Even if you live away you can fit in round what ever you do as you can do one unit then practice then come back to be assessed . If you would like more info PM me and ill get back to you with more info

Thanks
Sarah
x:lol:

How long is it over Sarah? Whats the eligibility for it? xx Thanks

Unfortunately I am in Gloucestershire so too far to travel, but I think this is excellent information....If they were doing it in my area I would jump at the chance.

Its over 16 weeks if one day a week (includes sat & Sunday) or if you prefer you can do units in evening which is 32 weeks but there is flexibility with it depending on your personal circumstances and how far you have to come. You have to be 19 years old plus and not hold a NVQ 2 in either beauty or hair. But like I said if any ones interested PM me and Ill give you the academys number or my mobile to answer any questions

Hope that helps

Sarah
x

Hi,

I'm new here so don't know how to PM yet but I'd bite your hand off for some free training :) Where is your academy - I'm 32 am I too old?

Hi Guys

thought I would post this as our academy has just been given funding through train to gain to offer free Level 2 Beauty NVQ training for 19 years + and with this credit crunch I did not know if their were any nail geeks out their who would like to add other treatments to their menu and with out having to pay for it?

The course covers waxing, manicures, pedicures,Facials, Eyetreatments, and optional unit either makeup or Nail extensions. The courses are part time evenings or one day during week or weekend we are in kent. Even if you live away you can fit in round what ever you do as you can do one unit then practice then come back to be assessed . If you would like more info PM me and ill get back to you with more info

Thanks
Sarah
x:lol:

Unfortunately I am in Gloucestershire so too far to travel, but I think this is excellent information....If they were doing it in my area I would jump at the chance.

If you have never completed a full NVQ Level 2 before, you can get it free at any government college. I did a thread on this before but it was moved to 'business' forum.

Would anyone know-if you are currently 'mid' level 2 does this still affect getting on free? Doubt Id be able to do it as Im on a hairdressing l2 course at the moment.x

Do you know if anyone in Scotland is doing this??

I would love to complete a full one college takes too long and I can not afford private?

many thanks,
Catherine

Latest posts

Back