Beauty products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lila22

Reaction score
If you could recommend one beauty/hair/skin product what would it be?

Mine is mac blushers, cream or powder I just love the colours and staying power. Xx

Good question! Mines not so much of a product, but I LOVE my clarisonic. It's completely changed my skin. I've never had particularly bad skin but it's never been great. I just feel so much more confident with it now, and it's made me want to look after my skin even more so. I find it also changes the way my make up applies, it just looks so flawless after I've used it. Xx

Good question! Mines not so much of a product, but I LOVE my clarisonic. It's completely changed my skin. I've never had particularly bad skin but it's never been great. I just feel so much more confident with it now, and it's made me want to look after my skin even more so. I find it also changes the way my make up applies, it just looks so flawless after I've used it. Xx

Ah I'm so jealous id love one! Even more reading this, I have a cheaper version but I no it's no where near as good.
I get quite congested skin to so be ideal!
Xx

Ah I'm so jealous id love one! Even more reading this, I have a cheaper version but I no it's no where near as good.
I get quite congested skin to so be ideal!
Xx

Id recommend one to everyone! The only negative I've ever heard about it is the brush head for acne/breakout skin. It can be quite harsh and cause more breakouts. The clarisonic comes with the sensitive brush head and it's been perfect for me, I don't think id even try the others. I don't have really sensitive skin but it works perfectly. I was lucky enough to have mine as a gift but I would easily pay double the price as it's so good! Defo worth saving for! 😊

I actually get excited when it's time to cleanse my face, it's so much fun to use and I'm still amazed at how soft my skin feels each time I use it xx

My holy grail product I recommend to so many people is philip Kingsley elastisizer (sp?) it's really helped to rescue my hair! X

Any more lovely ladies? xx

Frizz ease! My curls just wouldn't be the same without their serum and mousse

Benefit they're real mascara, moroccan oil, korres oily skin face wash and Norwegian formula extra dry skin hand cream :) x

Artdeco wonder lash mascara....everyone asks me have I extensions on , my eyes are down looking at their nails usually.,

Darphin fibrogene moisturiser for dry skin.

Artdeco wonder lash mascara....everyone asks me have I extensions on , my eyes are down looking at their nails usually.,

Darphin fibrogene moisturiser for dry skin.

Ohh like the sound of the mascara :) thats one beauty product i could not live without x x

Baby wipes. For the ultimate make-up removal! :eek:

Benefit they're real mascara, moroccan oil, korres oily skin face wash and Norwegian formula extra dry skin hand cream :) x

Think ill be getting the hand cream my hands are so sore with the cold weather x

Shine spray for finishing the perfect blow dry 😊

Baby wipes. For the ultimate make-up removal!

How could you MM, I spend most of my day discouraging clients from using baby wipes for the face. Perfect for getting stains out of the carpet apparently! :eek:

Baby wipes 😱 nooooooooooo!

Mac fluidline eyeliner, maybelline rocket volum express mascara is the best mascara I've ever used for boosting length & volume ( and I've tried SO many!), totally agree about mac blushers too, aagghh I have tons of favourites!

Amanda xx

I could not use baby wipes on my skin, id end up with a breakout!
I do dermalogica clay cleanser, I always try others but end up going back to this xx

How could you MM, I spend most of my day discouraging clients from using baby wipes for the face. Perfect for getting stains out of the carpet apparently! :eek:

Well, Virtues, she does have a face like a ....ahem!

Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream. Not a beauty product as such, but every one should have a tube of this.

My top 5 products are:

Bioderma Cleansing Water
Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser
Coconut Oil
Laura Geller Balance & Brighten Powder
Body Shop Brow Kit

Latest posts

Back