Beauty products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, Benefit Boiing Concealer, Aveeno Cream and Temple Spa Peace Be Still. Yes I have highly sensitive skin lol! X

Retinol for my face. Been on one in some form since 18. Now in 30's and it's been great for skin.

High PPD sunscreen during day. Bioderma Photoderm Spot Laser 50.

And once a year on my Birthday treat myself to eve lom cleanser.

Well that was more than one X

When I went to collect my mask my friend said "Have you got a spare hour?" She then whisked me into her treatment room and gave me a FABULOUS Age-Smart Dermalogica facial and massage! Wow, how lovely was that?

When I went to collect my mask my friend said "Have you got a spare hour?" She then whisked me into her treatment room and gave me a FABULOUS Age-Smart Dermalogica facial and massage! Wow, how lovely was that?[/would QUOTE]

Wow lucky you, bet it's really made you feel good after your cold.
I feel so run down today think if I had one wish would be a relaxing facial, my sinuses are killing me xxx

It would do you so much good, Lila. Wish I was nearer and I'd pop over. x

Lila, in the meantime, do some facial masssage on yourself. concentrate on the orbital bone round the eyes, and press on pressure points on inner corners of eyes and adjacent to nostrils.

It would do you so much good, Lila. Wish I was nearer and I'd pop over. x

Ah bless you, that's so kind thank you, I've had cold for couple of weeks now my immune so low I can't fight it off :(
Bet you feel lovely, I do love dermalogica, I'm at Neil's for weekend but definitely having a pamper when I get home xxx

Lila, in the meantime, do some facial masssage on yourself. concentrate on the orbital bone round the eyes, and press on pressure points on inner corners of eyes and adjacent to nostrils.

Defiantly and a steam I think! 😊xx

I love Dermalogica and can particularly recommend Ultra Calming Cleanser as I can take it over my morning after mascara and it doesn't sting my eyes at all, so no faffing around. I use it with a Liz Earle muslin cloth.

My must have mascara was always Prescriptives False lash but it's no longer available in the UK so I have had to find a replacement and it's a MAC one with virtually the same name. Rumor has it it's the same one.
I also love my HD Brow Pallet.

Latest posts

Back