Beauty School Cop Outs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephsTherapies

Reaction score
Did anyone watch Beauty School Cop Outs on MTV last night?

Another show dumbing down the beauty industry! Car crash telly at it's best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was awful!! They aren't even that interested in the industry just another reality show watching people argue and get drunk!

I thought it was funny when they were learning massage and one of the guys said "I can't do it, I don't like touching people"..... Erm.....

Oooh im going to watch it once my boss leaves work lol

I was quite excited by this, recorded it put it on this morning and lasted a good 10 minutes of constant cringing before pressing the delete button :/ x

So disappointed was excited as I thought it would be more about the beauty school but it was just a cross between The Valleys and Geordie Shore :(

Haven't watched it yet but it's made by the people who make the Valleys. I was on a night out once and the mtv crew came up to me and asked if I'd be interested but already in the industry. And thankgod! If I was put in there I would of escaped by the looks of it!

It is just another reality TV show, think they needed to put a different spin on it, so used beauty industry as that. It was only girls arguing and bitching and everyone getting off with each other. Don't think much of it, will try and remember to watch it next week thou see if it gets any better. I don't think any of them are bothered about gaining a career, they just like dolling themselves up and wanted a chance to be on TV.

you can watch it on the MTV website

im not impressed really....but i will carry on watching :) lol

I will probably keep on watching it as well!

As long as people don't assume all us beauty therapists, nail techs and hairdressers are like that!

Haven't watched it yet but it's made by the people who make the Valleys. I was on a night out once and the mtv crew came up to me and asked if I'd be interested but already in the industry. And thankgod! If I was put in there I would of escaped by the looks of it!

Lucky escape! :)

I seen this and thought no way am I watching that! But now I'm Intruiged, might have to watch it on catch up just for something to cringe at lol.
Hopefully people would be open minded enough to know not all beauty therapists are like that.. Being welsh I can promise you we aren't all like those lovely group of people on the valleys! Aweful! Xx

I watched it, still a little unsure. There was not that much hairdressing / beauty going on. Mainly just drinking and screaming.
They all come across as they were only doing it as they thought they all knew beauty due to the way they looked.

I'll keep watching to see if it improves lol x

Leely x

Why the hell did they go to a tattoo shop??!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I must of missed that lesson when I was in college! :)

Yep I was thinking the same x

Leely x

Lucky escape! :)

It really was! Watched it today on catch up. There not interested in getting a career, only on tv and being remembered as gobby teens who sleep with everyone! Grouse!

3 episodes in and it hasn't got any better! Why are they learning tattooing? Very strange...

I feel so ashamed to say this but i like it! I love all this car crash reality tv ha x

I feel so ashamed to say this but i like it! I love all this car crash reality tv ha x

I love car crash tv as well! Lol! Always watch Geordie Shore etc

But why do they have to bring the beauty industry into it!

Latest posts

Back