Beauty show - do you take anything ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailbootik

Reaction score
Hi all

Just a quickie re excel - do any of you take a pull along bag or small suitcase to put all your bits in that you'll pick up on the way round the show ? From having being to the home show I know you end up with loads of leaflets etc !

Thanks xx

Hi all

Just a quickie re excel - do any of you take a pull along bag or small suitcase to put all your bits in that you'll pick up on the way round the show ? From having being to the home show I know you end up with loads of leaflets etc !

Thanks xx
I don't but lots of people do I just wish they didn't use them to run me over!

I agree. Fab idea for the buyer but no so fab for the busy crowded show.
I think they have lockers so u could store ur case and just keep popping back to offload.
Xx

I was thinking about taking a trolly but then again I remember being run over many times!

Going with a couple of colleagues so we will all just share the carrying.

When I was at another show this weekend they had a drop and collect service which you dropped of your
shopping and took a ticket and when you left drove round to the collection point to collect it!

I will be bringing a small suitcase with me this year as I intend to buy plenty!
I did a thread regarding this before and many geeks told me not to bring one as it will get in the way of others... Some geeks said why put your back out just for others?
My whole point is I will be mindful of everyone else but why should you suffer when there are many people at excel that will use their suitcase to run you over or push you out of the way! As long as you are aware you have a suitcase and you will be careful with it then its fine! Im sure others will see you have a suitcase and mind out of the way just a bit more, those who walk into you suitcase... Well they should be looking at where their going x

Thanks guys !! I'll be going alone, but really only want to check out shellac and various eyelashes/mascara ... So should be ok with lugging stuff around !! Am tempted to stay in a nearby hotel on the Saturday night !! May aswell make a weekend of it !!

You will be able to get around so much better without a trolley or case. O I am so excited

Steel toe cap boots it is then! See you all there on sunday. :D

Lol ! Or a hip flask ;0)

Ooh good thinking, altho suitcase type bag doesn't appeal to me lugging it around everywhere and it getting in the way. Might go down the geeky route of a black rucksack to keep hands free! Plus gotta get back on a very long train journey so can't go too mad. Am hoping Monday won't be as busy for my first time there.

Take one but put it in the cloakroom and fill it up as you go, this way u have the best of both worlds

Is it really that bad? I'm going to my first one this weekend to London. Iv got my ticket through post but do I have to take all my certificates with me to buy anything?

Take one but put it in the cloakroom and fill it up as you go, this way u have the best of both worlds

This is a really good idea and I don't know why more people don't do it. I manage to carry my stuff around with me and leave all the heavy stuff until the end. I then put it all into my case (left in the cloakroom) and pull it all home :D

I was wondering the same about Certs.. I asked the same question on another post .. '

I was wondering the same about Certs.. I asked the same question on another post .. '

I already answered it in another post :D No, you don't need them hun, or I have never been asked for them. Enjoy your day there.

Thanks my Lovely x

It's not worth the arm and back ache youll get if you don't take a case! I learnt the hard way. Just make sure you are mindful of others, and you'll be fine x

Latest posts

Back