Beauty Shows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk25

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered if anyone can help please?

Im not a beauty therapist but I am starting up a new business and taking on a beauty therapist for that side of the business

Just wondered if there are any beauty magazines that are good to subscribe to and also how do I find out what beauty shows are on over the country

I may not be beauty trained but obviously I want to know what i can lol

Thanks x

If you go to www.professionalbeauty.co.uk you can subscribe to their magazine, get lots of information and register for tickets to Professional Beauty 2012 at Excel in March 2012.

There is also the Olympia Beauty show in September 2012. Register for tickets at www.olympiabeauty.co.uk.

I personally wouldn't miss either show and the Professional Beauty mag is great :wink2:

Thanks for your help x

There is also Scratch magazine for Nails, the Beauty Guild also publish their own as do BABTAC.

There is a show in Birmingham each year but I really wouldn't recommend it. The Pro Beauty ones are much better - particularly now they are back with the original owner.

Mat

Latest posts

Back