Beauty tips?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loupoppy

Reaction score
Hello geeks :) im going to start putting beauty tips on facebook maybe weekly? and wondered what all your fabulous beauty tips are ?

One of my favourite what ive always done is apply light amount of vaseline to my lashes befpre bed and also under my mascara on a morning xx

Any one ??? Xx

*use teething gel before plucking brows to numb them

*use conditioner to shave with instead of foam to give a better shave and silky finish

Can't think of anymore right now xx

Sudacream on the face to help with spots

Ooh what a good idea! Do you mind if I do the same? My salon is based in the south west so hopefully not near to you.
Lightly pinch your cheeks/lips to add a flush of colour when out and about xx

Oh and hold your wrists under a hand dryer to bring out the smell in your perfume again xx

Course i dont mind :) thought would be nice idea to share everyones wonderful tips . X

What a fab idea.. I might steal this too :) haha. Hmmm my tip would be.... Brush your lips with a toothbrush to get rid of any dry skin, to get a good flush of colour and make them look more plump :) xx

What a fab idea.. I might steal this too :) haha. Hmmm my tip would be.... Brush your lips with a toothbrush to get rid of any dry skin, to get a good flush of colour and make them look more plump :) xx

Lol I told a bride to do this once and she scrubbed so hard she cut her lips up! I had to try desperately to conceal the cuts on her wedding day! Maybe emphasise the word 'gently' lol. Xx

What a great idea x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek

I do this. A little tip(!) for you, download a daily beauty tips app ;)

Great ideas. I may pinch too hope u don't mind. Xxc

Few of my tips! (Love this btw)

Lightly bite your lips to give that fresh bee sting look for full pouty lips when you need them quick (dont bite to hard! but firmly)
Toothpaste on a spot to dry it out quicker
Wash hands with whitening tooth paste to get rid of any fake tan after applying - gloves wind me up.
Shampoo and condition my hair as soon as I step in the shower/bath and rinse off the conditioner just before I get out - maximum time for the conditioner to be soaked up!

After painting my nails I dip them in cold water for a min or two - speeds up drying time.

After fake tanning I stand in front of my fan - or if cold spritz my hairdryer over me and any tacky patches apply a fine layer of baby talc over me.

2-3 times a week I put baby oil in my bath and have a soak keeps skin soft but obviously keep your hair out of it

Use piles cream for under eyes to keep them tight also if you suffer from oily skin put some on the areas before you put your make up on, keeps it on and doesn't get oily xxx

I think you need to research these 'beauty tips' before telling your clients to do them!! Most of them I've looked at and thought ohh no!!! These may be things we do ourselves but I wouldn't be telling my clients I do them let alone telling them to do it!!

FYI run your toothbrush under the hot tap to soften bristle then brush your lips ;)

You want to offer them PROFESSIONAL beauty tips! Not ones they get off the back of the free paper!

Things like.. Mist your toner over your make up throughout the day to stop of your skin getting dehydrated from central heating

Can you see the difference?

It's like telling your clients to eat there crusts as it makes there hair curly??

I personally wouldn't recommend a beauty tip I hadn't tried myself and knew it worked. Some things might seem simple and obvious to us being in beauty but not to a client...I personally don't think it matters how simple and obvious it might seem to us.. A tips a tip.. As long as you know it works for u I don't see any harm posting them on your Facebook page when they can read these tips anywhere on the web anyways.. Its just a bit of fun and like i say as long as you have tried and tested it yourself :) xx

Latest posts

Back