Beauty training too much at once?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckismassage

Reaction score
Hiya, Iv decided that I want to train in more beauty treatments rather than holistic therapies but now iv decided, I want to get all my courses done begining of next year.
My husbands just said I shouldnt do too many courses at once because I wont earn my money back/ it may not take off.
Iv been massaging since september and have no clients at all so Iv booked in to do manis n pedis with the intention to do gel polish. But now I want to do spray tanning and waxing too.

Do you think its best to get it all out the way or do the courses gradually?

Thank you x

Sent from my MT15i using SalonGeek

Hiya, Iv decided that I want to train in more beauty treatments rather than holistic therapies but now iv decided, I want to get all my courses done begining of next year.
My husbands just said I shouldnt do too many courses at once because I wont earn my money back/ it may not take off.
Iv been massaging since september and have no clients at all so Iv booked in to do manis n pedis with the intention to do gel polish. But now I want to do spray tanning and waxing too.

Do you think its best to get it all out the way or do the courses gradually?

Thank you x

Best having a little gap in each. So u can improve your technique in each treatment first. I understand your urge to do them all at once tho.
Even give yourself a month between. Or book them all but like I say a month or so between so u know there coming up. Xxx

Thank you for your reply. Iv just looked and each course is about a month apart, I have one 3rd Dec, one 5th Jan and next one would be february so this should be ok shouldnt it? X

I think monthly gaps is a good pace.

Latest posts

Back