Beauty tunic sale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emzil16

Reaction score
just to let u guys know, la beeby have a 2 day sale today and tomorrow on beauty uniforms, loads of tunics for £5 but id be quick coz sizes r going quick

Thank you for the reminder. I need a couple so off to check out size and colour xx

Woohoo, 3 tops and 3 trousers all for £30.00 fabulous, thanks again for the reminder x

Just what I needed!! The chance to stock up on new tops - Hooray!

Thanks for the tip. xxx

Thanks hun, just bought 4 tops, dont need 4 but hey, its a sale :D

Thanks for that, I dont need any right now but for that price couldnt not pick up a couple. :)

Wow i didnt know! thanks for letting me know, off to buy now ;)

Just ordered 2! thanks for the link!

Thanks for the tip off i got some bargains!!:D

Thank you i didnt even realise was in desperate need got 3 tops and 2 trousers. BARGIN!!!

Thanks

Fantastic thanks, they are soooo cheap. Bargain for a gloomy day:green:

Just got 4 tops, couldn't decide lol!! £28 inculding postage love it!! Thank you!

As i am returning to the industry after a break and loosing 5 stone, I have just bought 6 tops and three pairs of trousers all for under £50.00.

Thank you soooooo much for this post.

:)

How do their sizes come up? In normal shops, M&S, BHS I'm a 12 but in new look I'm a 14, don't want to have to crash diet to get into one but don't want it to hang of me either:confused:

Yup im a happy chicken too :) ... I got 4 tunics and 2 pants for £34!!! Bargain ... thanks so much x

Thank you! :green:

Latest posts

Back