Beauty UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,
just wondering who's going to Beauty UK/ Holistic health at the NEC ?

Lisa :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone's tickets come yet?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Has anyone's tickets come yet?

Haven't had them yet but they do say 7-10 days before the event xxx

Last edited:
Lisa whitehead, I am going the 19th may ;) first time...

I haven't had my tickets yet either hope they hurry up tho xx

Haven't had them yet but they do say 7-10 days before the event xxx

Ahh thats ok then. I was panicking thinking id had them but lost them :/

ABT will be there so come and say hi to us! :) We think it is the best show by far, its HUGE!!

Had my tickets this morning ;-) xxx

Did anyone get a pack of cards from beauty uk today with show offers on? Havent got my tickets yet ): xx

I had the pack of cards last week but didnt really pay attention to them but I see u mention offers lol so ill have to gram mine bk out & see what's in there haha

My tickets turned up today :) excited.com xxx

Brilliant,can't wait to get spending.... Will look out foryou

Same here, is it your first time?

Ill post a thread up of what people is wearing on the day so we can all look out for each other lol hopefully see some geeks there xx

I'm going on the 19th, alone.. I'm coming up from Norfolk. We staying at my bf mums in Cheshire then he dropping me off, he would slow me down so easier if I go alone.... I'm not sure how much to take with me though xx any ideas peeps.. It's my first time and I'm getting back into the swing of things after a few years off from doing nails and beauty xx

I'm going on the 19th, alone.. I'm coming up from Norfolk. We staying at my bf mums in Cheshire then he dropping me off, he would slow me down so easier if I go alone.... I'm not sure how much to take with me though xx any ideas peeps.. It's my first time and I'm getting back into the swing of things after a few years off from doing nails and beauty xx

Hun I'm in your situation but I'm not going alone lol... I'm taking £100 cash & I've been told to take some £1 coins incase of buying samples! Then I'm takin my credit card... Oh & not to forget wear comfy shoes lol it's my first time too soo excited I literally can't wait whoo lol... I'm just getting bk into my beauty now after 4 years of working in retail. :) hth xxx

Sarah where in norfolk are you comin from, im going up from cambs.
Well bf seems to be goin off the idea of comin, plus from wat alot of u r sayin, il prob be better off goin alne, can spend more time lookin around, as i no he will want to be in n out in a hour n then huff n puff about bein bored, so yeh maybe il go alone lol. Gd advice about bringin pound coins for samples, im just startin out in my own business so still decided wat products to use, so will prob want alot of samples.
I still dont no wat im wearin yet lol.
Vic x

I'm just starting out too... I've never been to a show so its just what I've been told, & I'm wanting to try everything as well so along as u got a few £1 coins we should be ok... Hope its a good one x

I'm just starting out too... I've never been to a show so its just what I've been told, & I'm wanting to try everything as well so along as u got a few £1 coins we should be ok... Hope its a good one x

Think alot of pound coins will be needed as looked at the list of stalls, n il wanna trial them all lol x

Think alot of pound coins will be needed as looked at the list of stalls, n il wanna trial them all lol x

Haha same here hun... It's my first time so ill be doing everything I can :) xx

Hi it's my first time to a show I can only go on the Monday but I haven't got any childcare.. Does anybody know if I can take my little girl with me (she's 9 months)

Hi it's my first time to a show I can only go on the Monday but I haven't got any childcare.. Does anybody know if I can take my little girl with me (she's 9 months)

Hi
On the ticket it says no under 16s that includes babies x

Latest posts

Back