Beauty UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pinknflurry, are you gong to the Birmingham one?? It's my first time too super excited can't wait lol... Awh I'm taking the credit card so I'm not limited haha I'm a big spender at beauty stuff xx

Haha! Love it! I'll have to take my credit card too as big month this month- car insurance due, beauty insurance too!

I must say I have never been to a show on my own- never occurred to me. I always take my mum as she's in the business too, or else team up with a friend. Think I'd feel a bit lonely when I stop for a drink and lunch. Perhaps there should be a geek tent- then we could all meet up!:D

Haha credit cards come in handy!!

As for goin alone its not something in fussed on either my Friend works in the Celtic manor as beauty therapist so in going to the Birmingham show with her but cz she works full time it's hard to go to all shows...

A geek tent wud b fab lol

I've seen on here alot of people going on about Vinylux... What's that??

Need to keep up with what's new these days x x

The shows in order of quality and use as a professional therapist I find are:

Pro Beauty ExCeL
Pro Beauty North
Olympia Beauty
Beauty UK

They have too many pile it high sell it cheap companies, and not enough pro companies.

Haha! Love it! I'll have to take my credit card too as big month this month- car insurance due, beauty insurance too!

I must say I have never been to a show on my own- never occurred to me. I always take my mum as she's in the business too, or else team up with a friend. Think I'd feel a bit lonely when I stop for a drink and lunch. Perhaps there should be a geek tent- then we could all meet up!:D

thats a fab idea for a geek tent but would cost loads!! i take my mum or a friend to the shows but if i couldnt i would go on my own...i love the shows, i go to both the london ones only, all the big companies are guaranteed to be there. The companies have to pay loads per sq foot for their stands which is why they pick which ones are best for them to go to and dont do them all. xx

Courses I've done I've had to have a model... So haven't been on my own

& ill build up the courage to go

Do u no when the Cardiff one is? Xx
Here is a link to the cardiff show:
Home | waleshairandbeautyshow

Tickets are free. I am going and I am sure there are a few other Geeks going along too. I went last year & met up with a few Geeks and it was a good day.

Thanks for the info geeks... Ill look at the link for the Cardiff one tonight :) I don't mind going on my own to that one cz its not far from me :)

Anyone reccomended any good systems to use for acrylic nails... I'm thinking of doing gel but want to practice my acrylic on the way xx

Hi
Im going to the one in birmingham, either on the 19 th or 20 th. the 20th is my birthday so would be nice to bring my bf lol n he can treat me lol. Never been to any before either.
Vic x

Vic, takin the bf sounds fab haha shame I can't take mine he's going on holiday the same day ( with the boys ) lol...

It's my first time too so excited, ill keep an eye out for all uu geeks xx

This will be my second year of beauty uk :) looking forward to spending a small fortune at the artdeco stand :) im the girl with bright purple hair if you see me wondering about!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

When is the Cardiff one?

& as for going to London on my own i don't think I could hate travelling to places I don't no well on my own I am a wuss lol

Xx

Cardiff is Sunday 30th June at Cardiff city hall tickets are free by registering online too xx

Hi
Im going to the one in birmingham, either on the 19 th or 20 th. the 20th is my birthday so would be nice to bring my bf lol n he can treat me lol. Never been to any before either.
Vic x

I took my hubby last year and says he had a fab time xx he's gutted I'm going with my sister in law this year lol xx

Fab I'm guna book tickets later, prob end up going on my own... :/

Ill keep an eye out for bright purple hair haha

Are there ques to get into the Birmingham show? Cz I'm thinking of leaving Newport at around 8.00am stop for breakie on the way :))

Xx

Fab I'm guna book tickets later, prob end up going on my own... :/

Ill keep an eye out for bright purple hair haha

Are there ques to get into the Birmingham show? Cz I'm thinking of leaving Newport at around 8.00am stop for breakie on the way :))

Xx

Hey Hun your not far from me I'm in Swansea I'm leaving approx 6.30-7am xx

Pinknflurry, are you gong to the Birmingham one?? It's my first time too super excited can't wait lol... Awh I'm taking the credit card so I'm not limited haha I'm a big spender at beauty stuff xx

Yes on the 19th. Ive been saving hard, we dont do credit or debt so I will have to make do with what I have! I dont actually "need" any stock though, so it will just be a few little luxeries or extras lol !

TLC Lisa, that great ill keep an eye out for yA :))

Pinknfluffy I'm going the 19th too, I've actually got to stock up on alot of things as I'm just starting out again, not planning to buy all of it there cz I've been told it can be expensive...

Totally off topic ii done my first spray tan & mani & pedi just now on my first client & I'm so chuffed wit myself it showed i still had my skills & my client was super happy :))

Happy client happy therapist whoop whoop lol

Xxx

TLC Lisa, that great ill keep an eye out for yA :))

Pinknfluffy I'm going the 19th too, I've actually got to stock up on alot of things as I'm just starting out again, not planning to buy all of it there cz I've been told it can be expensive...

Totally off topic ii done my first spray tan & mani & pedi just now on my first client & I'm so chuffed wit myself it showed i still had my skills & my client was super happy :))

Happy client happy therapist whoop whoop lol

Xxx

Well done you 👍
You'll have to let me know what you look like Hun xx ill be wearing a black top with gelish on it with black trousers blonde curly hair and will probably have bitten my nails off and have a very worried look on my face as I'm entered in one of the competitions for nails on the 19th aarrgghh starting to brick it now xxx

Haha il be lookin out for u all x

Ill let uu no wha I'm wearing closer to the time ;),,. What's the nail comp? Ii had lots of emails on it but wasn't sure weather to enter lol

& ii no so happy & I've asked her to let me no what it turns out like so fingers crossed :))

How do I upload a pic for my profile pic it's annoying me without one lol

Xx

Ill let uu no wha I'm wearing closer to the time ;),,. What's the nail comp? Ii had lots of emails on it but wasn't sure weather to enter lol

& ii no so happy & I've asked her to let me no what it turns out like so fingers crossed :))

How do I upload a pic for my profile pic it's annoying me without one lol

Xx

I've entered the permanent polish category which starts at 1.30pm hence why I know what I'm wearing as there's criteria for that too lol

Let me know what youll be wearing too be nice to meet you all xxx

Aww good luck with that :)...

Will do hun no problem... Not long now xx

Latest posts

Back