Beauty UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right that's the route plant done now to put my bag ready for the nail comp tomorrow ;-) xx

Lol i had my acrylics taken off the other day, was gonna get some gelish on them, but they was so weak from mths of acrylics they all broke n i bit them before i had time to get gelish on, think il be back to acrylics nex wk. so tomo il have **** nails lol.
Vic

I had gelish done & best thing I have had since taking my acrylics off in January! Right today's the day people.. I'm up already, 15mins before my alarm, ( must be excited ) can't wait.. Think we need to post pics of what we are wearing so we can all keep an eye out for each other :)) xxx have a good one everyone xxx

3d Lipo Ltd / 3d Aesthetics Ltd previously Bella Santa & My Funky Deals Ltd & Bio-Therapeutic UK Ltd are not at BeautyUK Birmingham such a shame was hoping to visit their stand and say hello

Last edited:
Last min decision but I'm off to beauty uk, I just cannot miss the HD Brow stand! Xx

This is me :) hair up & curly. If you see me come say hello! Lauren xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368955083.828216.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368955083.828216.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 139
Anything good going on today?

I drove over this afternoon, only 3/4 of an hour from mine so easy to get to, but the parking was £10!!!! I was only going to be in there an hour, it was 3.30pm! So sod that! I'll get the train in tomorrow morning. What a rip off!

Did everyone enjoy themselves today?

I found it a bit overwhelming to begin with because i didn't go with a list and i couldn't find certain stands i wanted (got there in the end though!)

To me this was a dry run of the Big One in sept. Next time i go to a show I'll take a list, a wheeled bag and visit my favourite stands early on in the day.

All good fun though :D

It was fab my first show & I loved it... Spent £200 lol god help me going to the London show in September guna need lots & lots hope everyone had a good time & spoilt themselves & I also had pics with Maria Fowler, Bobby Norris & Frankie Essex from The Only Way Is Essex lol they were very arrogant & stuck up xx

It was fab my first show & I loved it... Spent £200 lol god help me going to the London show in September guna need lots & lots hope everyone had a good time & spoilt themselves & I also had pics with Maria Fowler, Bobby Norris & Frankie Essex from The Only Way Is Essex lol they were very arrogant & stuck up xx

I didn't know they were there! Mind you i only know Mark Wright and the ginger one! lol
I did hear a couple of girls squealing about summit, perhaps it was that.

I'm gonna save for the Big one in Sept or next year as I would want to get stuff from Gelish and CND and you need some wedge for those ones.

Did anyone try the new Eve Taylor Clear Cleanse? x

I didn't know they were there! Mind you i only know Mark Wright and the ginger one! lol
I did hear a couple of girls squealing about summit, perhaps it was that.

I'm gonna save for the Big one in Sept or next year as I would want to get stuff from Gelish and CND and you need some wedge for those ones.

Haha yea I got pics with them & they didn't seem happy to have one but I don't care I got the pic in the end haha... London is guna be a big one so I'm defo getting a trolley to take cz I'm not coming home empty handed haha duno how much to take tho lol cz I'm going shopping on the Monday too! X

Gutted I missed this one.. When's the next one in Birmingham or is it only every year? :( x

Went today thought there were a lot of stalls with 'tat' but some stalls very informative too
Didn't buy a lot did however get my scratch magazine subscription, some tips new tunic and did my 1st comp. didn't place but learnt an awful lot today about competition nails too.

Danielle start saving for september Hun I'm sooooo glad hand and nail harmony were not there otherwise I would be coming home bankrupt lol xxx

I also went today and loved it. I have been to professional beauty almost every year so it was actually a nice change to go to a smaller one. I till spent a fortune but on myself more than my clients?! Lol so perfume, jewellery etc. parking was also a bit steep!?

Roll on September!!

TLC Lisa, I've started saving but was only goin to take £300 with me cz going shopping on the Monday but after today ii am guna be changing tha haha... seen a lady in front row of nail comp with gelish top on was that uu? In the afternoon about 14.45 ish maybe abit earlier! Xx

Yeh parking at £10, hmm not impressed. I love it, spent 4/5 hrs walking around, could of bought tons of stuff, but didnt have tons of money lol. Was very crowded at some stalls, felt like a caboot on some of them, everyone squeezin in to get the bargains. Got alot of information n lots of waxing stuff. But yes london will be fun, lots of money, a trolley n comfy shoes in order, me thinks.
I did see Booby with them 2 half naked beauty queens, didnt see the other 2 tho. x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369000330.939310.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369000330.939310.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 124
Yep I'm with you on that one hun comfy shoes & a trolley... Some stalls were defo crowded ill agree on that one... We was there 4 hours & that's jus enough time to do everything! Oh them beauty queens were funny lol... I've bought abit on eBay last night bcz I was writing down things I liked that were abit pricey do come home to have alook online lol xx

Latest posts

Back