Beauty Works reviews, please help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I was just wondering what your thoughts were on beauty works (celeb choice) hair as I am looking to buy some to have it weaved in

Many Thanks!!

I have a client who bought one of those wefts to make clip ins with, she found after washing it a few times that it went dry and straggly looking..she has since got a celebrity elite weft and it has stayed in beautiful condition.. Incidentally she has 22inch 613,notoriously hard to keep nice..she has had it for approx 5 months and wears it every week for around 4 days..it looks as good as when she first got it

I second that. I have celebrity elite wefts that I made into clip in in #24 in 20 inch. I put them in when I want a bit of extra but mostly I have it in between fittings as sometimes I struggle to make time for myself to get my hair done :( need to get better at that! Anyway, mine have stayed in great condition for a long time. That being said I don't wash them that much as I did with the bonds I had in. But I am impressed! But I have fine Scandinavian hair and Indian hair isn't the best for me as it is much thicker and coarser than my own hair so now I invest in European hair or Russian for myself. But Celebrity elite is one of the best Indian hair suppliers.

Thanks Geeks!

Do you have a contact number for Clebtrity Elite? I have looked on there wwebsite and on google but I can;t find one :(

Many Thanks xx

02084690026 the lady you need to speak to is called Tina, she is lovely and will do all she can to help you x

Thankyou soo much deb! Xx

Latest posts

Back