BeautyUK 2012

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrspip

Reaction score
Hi
I've just seen an add for Beauty UK at the NEC.
Being new to the industry I was just wondered if this is worth going to?

Any option would be good
Thanks

If you can get to Professional Beauty this weekend I would recommend it over BeautyUK. Lots of the bigger companies aren't doing BeautyUK because it wasn't great last year. If you're not looking for anything specific then it is a good day out and can be interesting.

the ones in london are sooo much better. i usually go to beautyUK at the nec just because its an easy journey for me and only takes around hour and a half in the car. if its not too out of your way you may aswell go down and have a wonder, you can see on the website whos going to be there before you go x

U have 2 go!!
I'm sooooo gutted I can't make it this yr :-(

I'm going to London this weekend for the first time, I'm excited much lol. Not sure what I have to take certificates?? Sorry to jump thread cx

I usually go because its an easy trip on the train for me. Gives me a chance to stock up on a few things. As others have said, it is not as good as Professional Beauty.

Do it ! I went there when I was a student it was fab ! I'm planning on going this year but looking for a buddie lol where's the professional beauty show??

Hi, can't speak for BeautyUK as I've never been, but I used to go to Professional Beauty in London every year and it's amazing! You don't need your certs. I've been out of the industry for a couple of years, but am starting back to it following the birth of my son and I can't wait to go! enjoy.

Thanks for all your feedback on the show.
I couldn't make London this weekend, but I think I would perfer Birmingham to London as my first show just because of traveling (and I don't really like how busy London is compared to Birmingham)

I'll register for Birmingham and make a note for London next year.

Do you know if you need to take your certs with you?

Thanks all

Last edited:
Thanks for all your feedback on the show.
I couldn't make London this weekend, but I think I would perfer Birmingham to London as my first show just because of traveling (and I don't really like how busy London is compared to Birmingham)

I'll register for Birmingham and make a note for London next year.

Do you know if you need to take your certs with you?

Thanks all

ProBeauty r always in Manchester in October if this in any easier? Plenty of time 2 save some pennies! :)

Thanks, I'll make a diary note for this show to

Just ordered my ticket, this Will be my first show. I am very excited as my birthday is the 15th so I shall be spoiling myself :) x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back