Becoming a spray tan trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicola0201

Reaction score
how do you become a spray tan trainer? and does anyone do it in the north east?

to be a trainer you will need your ptlls minimum or you can't be insured and also it means your trainees may not be insured. Then it is a case of contacting spray tan companies to see if they need anyone in your area, or writing your own course and having it accredited.
Hope that helps xx

Hi Nicola,

I do spray tan training in the North East, I have my ptlls and am working toward ctlls and dtlls. I work through another training company offering various courses, all our courses are accredited.

I don't work for a brand at all so can offer advice outside of those constraints.

HTH
T.x

Related but not exactly on topic, I spent 5 years as a national trainer and absolutely loved every minute of it. You get to meet some fantastic people and assisting and seeing technicians become fantastic tanners with a loyal clientelle is very rewarding indeed.

I am sure if you do decide to become a trainer, you will enjoy it immensely and receive a lot of job satisfaction.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back