Becoming obsessed with this site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemforster

Reaction score
Think I may be on this site a tad too much. I actually dreamt I was INSIDE this website last night painting nails!

Please tell me I'm not the only one dreaming of nails.... Pretty please.....

Becoming obsessed? Just wait until you are obsessed :lol:

lol I work in a call centre by day and in between calls I'm on this site. It's my day off today, and I'm on again! Think I've frozen to my chair! hehe x

Oh I know how you feel! Was dreaming about Shellac last night! I'm off on holiday the first week in April and I've decided to delete the App for a little detox! Will I manage?! Lol! X

I'm on this site throughout the day. Everyday. I have it on my pc, iPad, personal iPhone and business iPhone. :eek: I think I need an intervention. :Scared: I do love this site. My husband dosen't even bother to ask me what I'm doing anymore. I'm just starting up my business and this site has helped me in so many ways.

I'm on this site throughout the day. Everyday. I have it on my pc, iPad, personal iPhone and business iPhone. :eek: I think I need an intervention. :Scared: I do love this site. My husband dosen't even bother to ask me what I'm doing anymore. I'm just starting up my business and this site has helped me in so many ways.

Same my boyfriend used to constantly ask what you doing? And I was always on this! So his given up an just says Geek? I say yeh and that's it haha :) x

Omg, I thought I was soooo sad! I'm on here every day, Sunday my day off I start on here around 6.30am, all day long, love it, have just a lovely eve Taylor facial with the help of all geeks. Did not sleep last night stressing because nit done facial for that long. So thank you all for great replies & tips and thanks to Matthew Taylor for inbox MSG x :wink2:

I'm on here most evenings catching up on posts, throughout the day if i'm quiet i'll pop on the iphone app & look at posts i've commented on.

For me i'm on here a little less now i'm not so much a newbie, but thats mainly cause occasionaly i find it too specific product branded for my liking. Yeah there's lots of helpful people should you get stuck, but there are some comments that are too one sided for my liking.
I don't pop onto the hair/skin part of this forum really, but i highly doubt there's the product rivalry on there that you see some comments about nail products.

But what's that saying .... Opinions are like a#$e*h%!es, everyones got 1 ....

It's a great site for advise, help & ideas ...... i'm glad i found it.

Latest posts

Back