Bed and Breakfast retreat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBROWN

Reaction score
Hi There PEEPS,

I am looking for some Advise please !!! Or your thoughts on a bed&breakfast retreat , I live in a rural area of Scotland and I am hoping to provide aromatherapy treatments and massage Body maybe wraps? with a bed and breakfast stay .. Do you think this would work? is there any other treatments I could offer with the bed and breakfast to make it more of a retreat. Would you use a place like this ? What people would I target? Any help would be great Thankyou :wink2: x

That sounds amazing! I would definitely stay in a place like that. Any kind of holistic therapies would be good, facials too. Good luck if you decide to do it!

Indian head massage, reflexology, love it!! :zzz: Good Luck sounds fabulous. x

I would love to stay in a little retreat like this. If you based your theme on pure relaxation there is quite a lot you could offer. Personally I wouldn't be interested in having a body wrap when away from home as I like to indulge a little and I feel it would be wasted on someone like myself.

High end, luxury retreat. How do I book?! :wink2:

Sounds wonderful :)

Sounds great, I would come and stay

Sounds an amazing idea. I would try and market it to couples and hen party's seeing as more and more are going for relaxed less alcohol fueled hen party's.
I'm not a therapist, but from a clients view I would love to go somewhere that was first and foremost a spa style where once I'm completely relaxed I can go up to my room and just chill out. I would market the whole holistics area but still have a price list of regular services for add on's that are quick and won't distract too much from the holistic side such as a brow shape, file and polish, spray tan and possibly blowdries.

My ideal scenario would be to be greeted and shown to my room, given a book welcome pack with all the hotel regulars such as breakfast and facilities followed by a full and described list of holistic services and regular quick fix's and the last page being a list of the staff with their speciality areas and a small description of what they like about the business (not major, for myself I would be something like blowdries, I have been in the hairdressing industry for 13 years, I love how something as simple as a blowdry can transform someone, give confidence and start their day on a high.). Then wander down to the spa or pool area where a member of staff would approach and ask if there was any services I would like, no reception area, very relaxed, book by the pool and wait there on a longer to be taken through.

A licenced bar would be amazing where I could get myself a glass of rosé and lemonade to sip waiting between services. Xoxo

Sounds like lovely idea

Just think and focus really clearly on your target market

For example at the smaller end of the scale a slightly boutiquey smaller retreat that focuses on couples - as many men are self conscious about these things often if its done in a couply way more appealing....how lovely a weekend of pampering and relaxing, you'd have to distinguish yourself from the large spa hotels - that could be the high quality of personalised service and the fact its rural scotland - so total escape for the city folk

Where abouts in Scotland in want to come

Fab idea

Sounds like a brilliant idea! Something more holistic like reiki might work well too...perhaps you could run detox retreats with yoga classes if you have space too? Would work well with the treatments..! Easy to get carried away with this idea, I love it! Hope you manage to do it, good luck!!

Latest posts

Back