Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on we've all made mistakes
His college/teacher is crap and English is his second language!
Give him a break and admit he's got talent

That's me done! Before I get shot!!

Yes I made mistakes, BUT not on full paying clients and I had the knowledge to correct it! Or I wouldn't have even attempted it! I've said he's got a talent, but if he'd cut the attitude, take criticism, listen FULLY to advice and makes notes for future reference we might get somewhere! Highly annoying when me and alot of others have freely given LOTS of advice freely which has allowed him to earn money!

I don't really mind saying as I'm still a student and I'm not that bad really
I'm just getting a bit pissed about blue saying that I put clients on risk and that I'm dangerous tired of other geeks sending me messaging saying he Talks about me on Facebook blah blah. I don't feel at all I put my clients on any type of risk. I never put 16% bleach. On my clients scalp. I don't mix loreal and wella. And those things so to me I don't really do that. I'd love to knowi when I have put clients in risk so I don't do again thanks

It sometimes seems like you are constantly asking for critique and opinions and advice on stuff and then when people give it you then you start being a bit rude?
A few posts pages back you posted a picture of your work, which was very nice, but when no body commented on it and praised you you and instead commented on the post above you said "hey, nobody said my colour was good :-("
That's not what this is about, sulking because you felt you were ignored, it's about trading ideas and techniques. X

I think when the other geeks ask for advice on here they do charge their clients as well I don't think they do for free lol. Anyway lets end of it before this get closed again...

Xxx

It sometimes seems like you are constantly asking for critique and opinions and advice on stuff and then when people give it you then you start being a bit rude?
A few posts pages back you posted a picture of your work, which was very nice, but when no body commented on it and praised you you and instead commented on the post above you said "hey, nobody said my colour was good :-("
That's not what this is about, sulking because you felt you were ignored, it's about trading ideas and techniques. X

Lol did I haha.
Well when u were a student I'm sure when someone commented said things about ya work I'm sure u liked didn't ya? Well I do lol. Now u don't need anymore that's fair enough but anyway. Lets forget it xxx

I didn't.
Say anything. But u and blue always pick on me but him have helped me a lot so have you. And that pic I posted on the other post so I didn't know I should. Have write on I used a ash toner 9/1 and the hair went dark/green next time I will do that lol but ur right u have help a lot, like other geeks have so I'm very thankful. I have learnt so much on here wow. A lot.

A before and after pic is a before and are pic you don't have to say what happened during tbf, technically before and after lol. :D

But you have reposted a couple, but good thing is we noticed meaning we all look :D

So anymore arguing please pm each other, I expect nothing back at me, its gone a bit daft in here again :( I have no more pics to put up to switch the convo again... Someone, anyone?

Lol did I haha.
Well when u were a student I'm sure when someone commented said things about ya work I'm sure u liked didn't ya? Well I do lol. Now u don't need anymore that's fair enough but anyway. Lets forget it xxx

If I'm honest it made me feel a bit annoyed, and like everything was about you..

Anyway. Said How I feel..Lets see some hair!!!

Yes I made mistakes, BUT not on full paying clients and I had the knowledge to correct it! Or I wouldn't have even attempted it! I've said he's got a talent, but if he'd cut the attitude, take criticism, listen FULLY to advice and makes notes for future reference we might get somewhere! Highly annoying when me and alot of others have freely given LOTS of advice freely which has allowed him to earn money!

Agree to disagree I don't think he has attitude and don't see why he should be getting criticised,
Pointed out what you would do different is helping!

You wouldn't like it if we pointed out any flaws your work had in such away. As I said just my thoughts

Poor thago this is kind of bullying to me! X your amazing keep the good, work u will go far xoxx

Before was just down as you can imagine and I did the colour too, on scalp bleach 6% with TSB AND INS toner

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112622.972652.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112622.972652.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 174
Before was just down as you can imagine and I did the colour too, on scalp bleach 6% with TSB AND INS toner

Hate it its poo... BIG FAT LOL!
I am joking, trying to lighten mood lol.
It's very very nice. I can't actually put hair up. If you want a giggle I will put my attempts on here lol

Don't shout if these have been posted before I don't remember and I'm switching the convo lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112725.205707.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112725.205707.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 182
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112735.298152.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112735.298152.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 172
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112760.709002.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112760.709002.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 178
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112778.210180.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112778.210180.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 161
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112794.388233.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112794.388233.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 161
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112809.055763.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365112809.055763.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 164
Xn't shout if these have been posted before I don't remember and I'm switching the convo lol

Look like a salon thought u worked from home? Or u have a Salon at home? Beautiful. Xz

It's very very nice. I can't actually put hair up. If you want a giggle I will put my attempts on here lol

Lol

You know what her hair is very long and it was doing my head in, this is simply curled, bouffant pinned in place and basically wrapped the hair loosely round and pinned in place, other wise looked too structured and perfect and we didn't want that, she was laughing as I kept taking it down saying nope, nope, nope lol. She knows me though so found it funny, I wanted it perfect but not to look perfect lol

You know what her hair is very long and it was doing my head in, this is simply curled, bouffant pinned in place and basically wrapped the hair loosely round and pinned in place, other wise looked too structured and perfect and we didn't want that, she was laughing as I kept taking it down saying nope, nope, nope lol. She knows me though so found it funny, I wanted it perfect but not to look perfect lol

I keep meaning to go on a course but I I struggle doing pig tails in my little girls hair lol

I keep meaning to go on a course but I I struggle doing pig tails in my little girls hair lol

To on a course! Shall I set a class up, how to tie hair up for dummies.... Actually is there a book out in that range? My bf being a DJ has a dj'ing for dummies book, its massive and stupid, there has to be a hairdressing one, imagine your clients spotting that half way through a colour :S

Back to my idea, could do a mini class showing the dads and moms of course how to do simple pony trails, pig tails, French plait, mini plaits, fish plait, the easy but pretty things that are only easy when you know how!?

To on a course! Shall I set a class up, how to tie hair up for dummies.... Actually is there a book out in that range? My bf being a DJ has a dj'ing for dummies book, its massive and stupid, there has to be a hairdressing one, imagine your clients spotting that half way through a colour :S

Back to my idea, could do a mini class showing the dads and moms of course how to do simple pony trails, pig tails, French plait, mini plaits, fish plait, the easy but pretty things that are only easy when you know how!?

I tried the Hoover pony tail..couldn't even get that right xx

You don't need a course for hair up, get a dolls head and a pack of grips
And you tube Lilith moon is good for simple up-dos

Do you just not do them in the salon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back