Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you tell her the cut was awful and recommend having it curly? Xx

I showed her on mirror and pic she said its ok and she wanted straight and to be honest even if she wanted curly she would have to pay coz I done the blow dry then we saw end result I told her to have a dry cut I'd for 10 she said no don't want spend extra as just spent 50 at tomnnniiiiy lol and she gave me 15 tip lol and didn't wanna pay 10'for cut lol. She booked for 6 weeks again then. I will cut for sure.

I very rarely slag of someone's hair cut. If they ask my opinion I tell them
Though. I think it's bad practice lol x

If I thought my finish would look bad then I would tell the client it was because of the cut and advise accordingly.

Your colour looks pretty though Thiago

If I thought my finish would look bad then I would tell the client it was because of the cut and advise accordingly.

Your colour looks pretty though Thiago

Thanks I did advice but she said not now so I couldn't force her lool

I'd have straightened this too,
Very time consuming on curly hair

Took me over 3 hours u think its coz its was curly then

Took me over 3 hours u think its coz its was curly then

Yes straighten it next time you'll get better results and quicker

Nice job though

Yes straighten it next time you'll get better results and quicker

Nice job though

I did straight other client.

It was easier yeah

The result is great I liked it got really close to the roots so its fine just I guess would be easier will do next time x.

Heya thiago, re the colour and cut your all discussing, do you actually point out she is a good inch to an inch n half shorter one side? And offer to at least straighten that free of charge? I'd have insisted or advised I'd be curling it, as that looks bad on you.. Imagine she's out tonight and someone says 'where you have your hair done?' 'Oh I had it don today by thiago at xxx' that person will presume you cut it... You colour will mean nothing. Do a good job they tell 10 people do a bad one they tell 100. Think every client has your name on their head.

And tony **** are poop I agree, 99% of the time.

Nice colour though

And re you other pic .. Very nice :)

Heya thiago, re the colour and cut your all discussing, do you actually point out she is a good inch to an inch n half shorter one side? And offer to at least straighten that free of charge? I'd have insisted or advised I'd be curling it, as that looks bad on you.. Imagine she's out tonight and someone says 'where you have your hair done?' 'Oh I had it don today by thiago at xxx' that person will presume you cut it... You colour will mean nothing. Do a good job they tell 10 people do a bad one they tell 100. Think every client has your name on their head.

Nice colour though

This is what I was trying to say but I didn't want to be accused of anything if you understand what I mean lol xx

Nice colour though

I agree with you but there is no way I can force a client doing something ;( lol

I agree with you but there is no way I can force a client doing something ;( lol

All in the wording, I've never pointed out someone being unlevel and offered to straighten the base line for free when just in for a bw ever! I've never had anyone have a colour and not cut so can't comment on that lol

2 before and aftera of today... Seems i cant get anyone to do something else than blonds lol!! Saturday i got a good flashy colour one :):)
IMG_20130410_115837_zpsa04f5700.jpg
IMG_20130410_175728_zps6294d6f1.jpg

IMG_20130410_124621_zps95a6fba3.jpg
IMG_20130410_175655_zpsd918c1d3.jpg
IMG_20130410_175759_zps62a7d118.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

Lovely blonde :)

Forgot the b4 ;(((( highlights and cut it was one length cut convinced her to do long layers will do more next time if she let me lol

I luv it thiago!! Gj!!

Before and after... First time working with elumen! Loving it!!!

IMG_20130413_091120_zps2ccebfd9.jpg
IMG_20130413_091133_zps52cf151c.jpg

IMG_20130413_171921_zpsf95731bb.jpg
IMG_20130413_172321_zps7185434f.jpg

IMG_20130413_171859_zps10a85c5a.jpg

Before and after... First time working with elumen! Loving it!!!

IMG_20130413_091120_zps2ccebfd9.jpg
IMG_20130413_091133_zps52cf151c.jpg

IMG_20130413_171921_zpsf95731bb.jpg
IMG_20130413_172321_zps7185434f.jpg

IMG_20130413_171859_zps10a85c5a.jpg

Wow love it lie your work one of the best xxx

Very few highlights and Brazilian Botox xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365893022.500160.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365893022.500160.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 196
Wow love it lie your work one of the best xxx

Awwe thx hun ure so nice:) i am a huge fan of ures too!:)

Very few highlights and Brazilian Botox xxx

Darn it thiago i want to order that botox lol :(:( i cannit find it anywhere...

Awwe thx hun ure so nice:) i am a huge fan of ures too!:)

Hehe thx but yours so good I'm still. A student hehe what red did u use? X

Darn it thiago i want to order that botox lol :(:( i cannit find it anywhere...

Errr the guy company still. On holiday as soon as he is bck will ask for u xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back