Before & After... continued

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That shine is AMAZING!

yes did a gloss on top of it after the coloring to seal it in

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek

Deep purple base with Bright Purple block!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366022675.576707.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366022675.576707.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 420
Would that be a Tigi reborn product in the background ;) x

Sure is!! Love the moisturiser!!!
Colour I lifted the block to a 8-9 and around I flodded with 4.20 in Dia Richesse them Rinsed all and applied fudge Paintbox purple haze to the whole head even the already coloured parts so the base would be more vibrant. Left that for 20 and vola!!

Sure is!! Love the moisturiser!!!
Colour I lifted the block to a 8-9 and around I flodded with 4.20 in Dia Richesse them Rinsed all and applied fudge Paintbox purple haze to the whole head even the already coloured parts so the base would be more vibrant. Left that for 20 and vola!!

I would love reborn! :(

I would love reborn! :(

Have you tried any of there products from the range?? Not a massive fan of the shampoo and conditioners. And there treatments too. Rather Kerastase ritual! But there styling is amazing

Have you tried any of there products from the range?? Not a massive fan of the shampoo and conditioners. And there treatments too. Rather Kerastase ritual! But there styling is amazing

Not yet despite me continually trying :( if I can't get it I may have to go for joico backwash

I looooooooooove the shampoos and conditioners I worked with kerastase for years and the rwborn treatments if used 4 properly and correct aftercare is sold completely rips kerastase and plus the few kerastase styling products they have are absolutely terrible reborn overall is far better than kerastase in my opinion and it will be even better when they add the 2 new journeys later this year;) x

Client 100%grey she had it like really blonde I told her that 9 or 10 doesn't cover 100% so I convinced her to go for a 8. Then done some bleach pastel highlights to look blonder and used the 88/0 wella

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366048634.227032.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366048634.227032.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 248
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366048654.478373.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366048654.478373.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 242
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366048678.661243.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366048678.661243.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
Client 100%grey she had it like really blonde I told her that 9 or 10 doesn't cover 100% so I convinced her to go for a 8. Then done some bleach pastel highlights to look blonder and used the 88/0 wella

Very good :) was she pleased? X

Very good :) was she pleased? X
thank youuuuu

She loved it the colour look beautiful

She already re booked for 4 weeks. Xd

And I also did love it so natural looking xx

thank youuuuu

ggj looks lovely!!:)

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek

thank youuuuu

Aww Bet it felt good knowing she'd taken your advise and it had paid off? The things you learn on salon geek ;) x

Coloured using colour touch 4/0 to nuteralise red packet dye then applied extensions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 223
Aww Bet it felt good knowing she'd taken your advise and it had paid off? The things you learn on salon geek ;) x

yes it did as i did learn on here that 9 or 10 doesnt cover white so i said to her lets go for a 8 and she said i trust u go for it so i did and she just loved it put pics all over her facebook and now i got 3 new clients from here :D:D:d best way 2 get new clients is word of mouth i guess xxx

yes it did as i did learn on here that 9 or 10 doesnt cover white so i said to her lets go for a 8 and she said i trust u go for it so i did and she just loved it put pics all over her facebook and now i got 3 new clients from here :D:D:d best way 2 get new clients is word of mouth i guess xxx

Yep it is! Keep it up :) x

Before and after of this morning.. Yes another blonde ! Lol
IMG_20130416_101204_zpsa27a644e.jpg
IMG_20130416_130256_zps7203374e.jpg
IMG_20130416_132611_zps50a92ba6.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back