Before & after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugo what a great camera you have, all the pics look like professional studio shots - loving the big blowdry's x

Hugo what a great camera you have, all the pics look like professional studio shots - loving the big blowdry's x

iPhone 5 sugar xxx

Something doesn't seem right - is Hugo and thiago the same person? Seems like it to me

Excuse me? Lol I know who I am who he is god knows haha.

He got a pic up showing the iPhone so might be iPhone 4S lol look like 5 tho

Sorry but those pics look like staged photos using a Dslr camera, and one of the mods mentioned in another post the other day that you both had the same email address? We aren't stupid, just post as yourself instead of inventing a fake profile, you aren't impressing anyone with your fake photos!

Sorry but those pics look like staged photos using a Dslr camera, and one of the mods mentioned in another post the other day that you both had the same email address? We aren't stupid, just post as yourself instead of inventing a fake profile, you aren't impressing anyone with your fake photos!

What don't know what u talking about m8. My pics aren't fake check my Facebook ok....!!'n

What don't know what u talking about m8. My pics aren't fake check my Facebook ok....!!'n

I'm not on about 'your' photos I'm talking about 'hugo's photos!

I'm not on about 'your' photos I'm talking about 'hugo's photos!

And why u saying to me I don't care about his phone lol

Tell him that not to me then...

And why u saying to me I don't care about his phone lol

Tell him that not to me then...

How would you explain having the same email address? ;)

What u mean

How do I have same address how should I know his address.

According to one of the moderators of the site you have the same email address! Which is an impossibility unless your one person with two profiles!

According to one of the moderators of the site you have the same email address! Which is an impossibility unless your one person with two profiles!

Well I don't think you can create 2 profiles with the same email? Why don't u try doing it? And u shall see...

Haha this is funny! Are they the same person who knows? But their accounts on here are very different so I don't think they are, could someone really be that sad to fake two accounts!? I hope not :/

Haha this is funny! Are they the same person who knows? But their accounts on here are very different so I don't think they are, could someone really be that sad to fake two accounts!? I hope not :/

I have better things to do then fake accounts on here, I know some people fake Facebook profile but how the hell would someone fake Geek profile.. Get real guys..

WTF?

First of all I don't think a moderators of the site should be giving details of members to other members! 2nd It's impossible to create 2 profile with the same email. 3rd I have no idea why you guys are hating on my work sorry if the hairs I do make feel bad not my fault if I'm good... And. If I were fake u all know tomme on here right I wouldn't have kept asking him to video Skype me would I? He was the only that didn't want to;(((. So I don't think a fake person would go on cam. That's just what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back