Before & after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys calm down!!!

Wow, so cool that it's just a huge coincidence that you both have Portugese/Brazilian names too and both answer each others posts then? Perhaps you're twins?! Spooky!! :D

Wow, so cool that it's just a huge coincidence that you both have Portugese/Brazilian names too and both answer each others posts then? Perhaps you're twins?! Spooky!! :D

I thought everyone answers each Other posts on. Here? There's just 1 or 2 Brazilian Portuguese people in England sorry hun but there are thousands.

I thought everyone answers each Other posts on. Here? There's just 1 or 2 Brazilian Portuguese people in England sorry hun but there are thousands.

Of course everyone answers each others posts, but it's very noticeable when someone asks you a questions, Thiago often answers - see the phone answer! :)

No offence meant, it was just my observation. It makes no difference to me how many accounts someone has, whatever floats your boat :)

Guys don't hate just APPRECIATE the amazing hairstyle I do and learn from it' that's what's what I do on here I don't hate anyone else work. Like a lot of you on here seem to do.... Anyway I don't really care anymore got better things to care about

Did I just read that right...

Did I just read that right...

Ha you sure did that's what someone just inbox ed me and told me to say ;p. lol but it's true anyway

Oh dear , I had a little mix up with these guys the other day but think that was down to my blondeness , I felt very guilty for undermining Hugo , however let me assure you , I won't feel so guilty if this is a little bit of trickery !! Oh dear !! Maybe Hugo could post some step by step demos or tutorials of himself to let us all in on his model makeover tips ?

Oh dear , I had a little mix up with these guys the other day but think that was down to my blondeness , I felt very guilty for undermining Hugo , however let me assure you , I won't feel so guilty if this is a little bit of trickery !! Oh dear !! Maybe Hugo could post some step by step demos or tutorials of himself to let us all in on his model makeover tips ?

I could have but I ain't going to post anything else for people to hate.

Lol ok Hugo! X

I could have but I ain't going to post anything else for people to hate.

What a shame , surely by you posting yourself demonstrating the steps you took to create these model worthy styles on a day to day basis , would only facilitate the development of other stylists, providing a positive contribution to salon geek and dispelling rumours that claim your not what you say you are?

Ignore me posting 1000 times! Oops phone! X

Haha don't hate just appreciate! Jeez that made me laugh on a miserable day! Needed that :)

What a shame , surely by you posting yourself demonstrating the steps you took to create these model worthy styles on a day to day basis , would only facilitate the development of other stylists, providing a positive contribution to salon geek and dispelling rumours that claim your not what you say you are?
Flamingo some people forget this is a professional site they act like kids I thought this was a prefessional site that's why I was posting my professional work.. Anyway I don't really care what those kids think. X

Fli

Flamingo some people forget this is a professional site they act like kids I thought this was a prefessional site that's why I was posting my professional work.. Anyway I don't really care what those kids think. X
Ok , well why wouldn't you try to prove people wrong and show us all how amazing your work is so that we are able to " appreciate " as opposed to " hate" ( your words not mine)

Ok , well why wouldn't you try to prove people wrong and show us all how amazing your work is so that we are able to " appreciate " as opposed to " hate" ( your words not mine)

I'd love to but don't think any of those guys deserve it anyway we just wasting time on here

Why does he need to "prove" anything? In my opinion I think it's silly really, there is better things to discuss than this... I'm not a hair geek but this thread keeps popping up. And I think it's unfair, we are suppose to be professionals.

There are more important things in life to worry about than this. 😬x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back