Before & after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has gone way off topic and is in danger of being closed.

Let's get back to the topic please geeks :)

Why does he need to "prove" anything? In my opinion I think it's silly really, there is better things to discuss than this... I'm not a hair geek but this thread keeps popping up. And I think it's unfair, we are suppose to be professionals.

There are more important things in life to worry about than this. 😬x

Is that a rhetorical question or does it require a response ? I don't want to be seen to provoke unnecessary discussion, although I was merely proposing Hugo share his skills to facilitate the development of others which this site encourages, no?

Lol no I just guessed didn't u see on the pics he's using a iPhone ;p

Really ?
Could we just keep the witch hunt under control.
No need for everyone to jump on the Bandwagon and post your views on other geeks profiles.
Please keep,to the before and after subject....and just bear in mind that everyone is not always what they seem on T'Internet :wink2:

Really ?
Could we not just stop the charade now please, what with you and Hugo having the same email address !

Some sense at last!

As a nail geek I really enjoy looking at the fab creations from all of you talented hair geeks 😬.So why spoil it by discussing a topic which is not relevant to the original thread?

Anyway moving on....I look forward to seeing more of all your great photos everyone xx

Really ?
Could we not just stop the charade now please, what with you and Hugo having the same email address !

Please do me a favour try to create another profile with the same email you have right now then if that's possible
I will keep my mouth shut but if u can just grow up

Really ?
Could we just keep the witch hunt under control.
No need for everyone to jump on the Bandwagon and post your views on other geeks profiles.
Please keep,to the before and after subject....and just bear in mind that everyone is not always what they seem on T'Internet :wink2:[/QUOTE

I just tried to do it and i couldn't. Maybe coz I'm using the same email in 2 profile then as you said maybe the limit to use the same email is only 2 profile so couldn't create another one dumbass it's impossible to use it in 2 profile for **** sake get over it

I do not want to prolong this little spat...hence why I edited my post to try and calm things down.
Please keep the thread on topic which is posting Before and After pictures of your work !

I see no pics on the last...3 ...4 pages ?

I do not want to prolong this little spat...hence why I edited my post to try and calm things down.
Please keep the thread on topic which is posting Before and After pictures of your work !

I see no pics on the last...3 ...4 pages ?

Yeah coz u people got no life to look after and keep looking after other people life's..

You just look more like a model than a hair stylist!! That's not a bad thing!! 😝 X

I can only apologise to Bluerinse for disrupting this whole thread.
I am very sorry that my actions took what was a fabulous professional thread to a different level, with possibly a record amount of off topic pots deleted.

Bluerinse as I am about to put the padlocks on this on I beg you to please start a Before and After part 2 to keep the great flow of great hair geeks work going strong.

Anything else should just be taken to PM people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back