Before and after - hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are both Pre bonded 16 inch x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366913559.181455.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366913559.181455.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,148
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366913584.828410.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366913584.828410.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,073
No one then! Hmmm x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Finally managed to get my pics to upload. My stylist has just trained in hair extensions. This is her 2nd set of extensions on my daughter.
Could I have feedback on these please. My daughter did lose a few (which have now been put back) but she is at the gym everyday and was using Kitoko shampoo and conditioner. We were told that these were okay to use but we are getting her to use proper shampoo and conditioner now as they were getting a bit dry.

Where did you get these from? Were they curly already or have they Ben curled. Can't find any curly ones and don't want to have to style every day. They look amazing x

Where did you get these from? Were they curly already or have they Ben curled. Can't find any curly ones and don't want to have to style every day. They look amazing x

I don't think you can get extensions curled like that, you have to do it yourself. You can get wavy ones x

No before pic, but this ext using pure Russian hair

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 925
Loved reading these posts! I am trying to get funding to go on a hair extenstion course just now. What is everyones general opinion on the ultra sonic exentions? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Ive never heard of it sorry so cant comment :(

Before and after Indian premium remy hair. I bought it extra long and cut it in order to get it fuller at the ends. I usually get extensions a bit longer and then cut as I hate that wispy look.

Such a difference wow

Anyone in the South Yorkshire area pref mobile do hair extensions? These look fab guys xx

After half a head xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,215
After 3/4 head xx (connect hair system)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 4,005

Latest posts

Back